• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friendship guild - registration open

DeletedUser2693

Hi Kenjiserge.
I would like to join your guild
i am new to the game so it would be nice to talk to other people :)

DeletedUser2037

Hi everyone! I'd like to join the guild also. I don't like to get involve in any war, so i think i'll suit with strategy of the Friendship guild.

DeletedUser2037

Thanks. Invitation accepted. Nice to meet everybody.
Do you guys know when we can trade between guild members? At this point, unless we're in the same group, we can not trade within guild members.

DeletedUser900

Invitation sent. Welcome jdimich.
Long,
The guild trading update will be available next week. Have fun.

DeletedUser

Do you have room for me in your guild? I'm fuzzy68 and I'm off and on the game usually about all day. Hope to see you soon. Thanks.:cool:

DeletedUser

I would like to join your guild. I play daily about 2-6 hours.

DeletedUser3788

May i join the wonderful clan?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3828

Please invite me Triple pants

DeletedUser

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST 200000k POINTS BEFORE APPLYING OR SOMETHING SO THEY DON'T GET BOOTED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE OR ANYTHING BEFORE HAND LIKE YOU DID TO ME AND MANY OTHERS.

DeletedUser900

Hi Fuzzy,
I have sent you private message to answer your concern. Thank you and have fun.

DeletedUser

user name michael1983 i would like to join your guild please i need to trade have wine marble and soon to have stone

DeletedUser

Hey hey my name is Lady Bug started few days ago, havent got a clue what I am doing, but think I won few battles :p

Cheerio!!! :o