• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friendship guild - registration open

DeletedUser900

Friendship guild - Together we are the best

I would like to take this chance to welcome all people joined Friendship Guild and others will join in the future.

The name tells everything. The guild is not here for war, it is here to help you and others around you with resources and help needed no matter what ranking you are. Please feel free to give your feedbacks in here or in our Guild Forum, which will provide you with everything you may need :D

If you would like to join the guild, please post your comments here or message me Kenjiserge. I will check and give invitation to you within 24 hours.

Again, warm welcome everyone to Friendship Guild :cool:

Join and check out our cool Guild Forum :D

Guild.jpg

Cities.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi,
I want join your guild
My name is nsav
I play around 2 h usually from 22:00h to 00:00h and 15m from 8:30h to 9:00h
Best regards,
Nsav

DeletedUser

Evening my user name is Tamatoa
from Arvahall
im averagely play 3 - 5 hours at night 7pm - 12 Midnight ish and 1.5 in the morning 6.30am - 8ish am New Zealand time
i'd be interested in joining, as im new to this game play, i dont have too much knowledge of how this works, though i have been told trading is a big key to success in this game, whether or not its true im usure.
cheers
Tamatoa

DeletedUser

Hey could i join your guild, i can't continue developing without stone and i would be happy to trade cloth, lumber or dye for it :)

DeletedUser900

Hi nsav,
You may find it at your left corner menu (guild or message) and accept it. Have fun.
Hi Baretheon,
Welcome. Invitation has been sent. Have fun.

DeletedUser

Hi Kenjiserge,

I would like to join your guild.
Name is bjc358
Im on 3 to 4 hours a day. Time varies.

I have goods to trade,

DeletedUser2040

Hi

Would like to join the gild.
Averagely play for 4 hours day, morning and evening CET time
Have marble, ebony, alabaster, honey, limestone and some copper to trade.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if you have to be playing in the same world. Your invitation is not showing up but other ones are ????

DeletedUser900

You should play on Arvahall as well but not need to be in the same continent. I saw you on my list with 67 point. Re-check your message and guild section for invitation. Have fun.

DeletedUser

Hi Kenjiserge

I would like to join if it is good with you :)
I am Skoll ..and usually play for 2 - 4 hours a day

DeletedUser65

Hi Guys,
I have just added few interesting topic in our Guild Forum. You guys may have a look at those and discuss.

is there need to spam the forums with this every day??? if you want your guild to read it then mail them in-game or something.

DeletedUser2693

Hi iam new to this game any hints tips would be welcome

Shakira :)

DeletedUser2456

KENJISERGE,

You have been told by farmerlynch not to keep posting.
The next time you post this action will be taken.
There is no need for the whole en forums to know you have new post's in your Guild forum.
Regards,
Chromeozone