• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friendship guild - registration open

DeletedUser

Hi there , can i join 1347 points and rising (after 4 days of play, i'm quite active) currently trading wine, marble and soon iron etc :)

oh yeah ingame name is SPecs19

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My name is RosieWillow, am at the end in Brisgard and Cirgard so I revived an early start in Arvahall and want to join your guild please. I don't do battle, just make sure my defences are good and enjoy building my town and trading.

Look forward to hearing from you

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but I never received an invitation. What could be wrong?

DeletedUser7752

Hi
would like to join you guild
Average game play 5 hrs
have lumber,dye, jewelry,lime stone to trade
name is Kalyansmagic

DeletedUser

I have recently started a secondary account in Arvahall. Mainly inspired by the halloween quest which I wanted to do again.

While it is secondary, I plan to be reasonably active though I will likely only grow at a medium rate, making sure not to skip even the most awkward quests this time.

I will trade at reasonable rates and polish/motivate the guild list at least a couple of times a week.

Regards, Tviorr

DeletedUser

Hello,
I would like to join your guild.
I have some goods to trade.

DeletedUser

Hi,
I want join your guild
My name is Mammoth2014
I would Like to join your alliance can you send me an invite please
Best regards,
Mammoth2014

DeletedUser

Hi,
I want join your guild
My name is Mammoth2014
I play around 5 - 10 a Day
Best Regards
Mammoth2014

DeletedUser

Hi Kenjiserge

I would like to joint the friendship guild
My Name is MAmmoth2014 from Arvahall
My points are: 9264
I usually for about 5 - 10 hrs a day

Best regards
Mammoth2014

DeletedUser9465

hi i would like to join your guild, i am online throughout the day for different lengths of time :)
location, Manchester UK
name: justbri69

DeletedUser

hi my name is Ryan an I would like to join your guild. Averagely play for 4 hours day, morning and evening

DeletedUser

hi please can i join a guild, and also maybe add me as a friend

DeletedUser

Hi Kenjiserge!

I would like to join your guild. I'm still on BA on this round of the game, but have played before. For me there is other things in life than playing, but when I'm online I'm active and helpful.

Chaladriel

DeletedUser9465

Hi,

I would like to join your guild, My typical online activity is 1900-2100 UK time as well as at other times through the day as and when i can get away from university work.

Game ID: justbri69

Regards,
Brian

DeletedUser99686

Hi,

I would like to join your guild please. I login daily and like to motivate and polish daily too.

In game name is Solairian

Regards Sol

DeletedUser99788

I have recently formed a guild, Trade Fair, on East Nagach and am looking for members.
Please message me on East Nagach for an invitation.