• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friends...

SkyWatcher

Private
Hi, I'm a brand new player - less than two days. I am getting challenges to add friends and aid them. I managed to invite some people by clicking on Global Ranking and getting up a list of those playing. However, I can't see any link to a friends' list, or any way of visiting them. I have read that I should be clicking on the friends icon, which looks like 'a silhouette of two players'. I don't have an icon like that. I have one with three silhouettes, which calls up the global options, but there's no friends list there.

I expect I'm missing something really obvious - can someone help me please?

SkyWatcher

Private
Oh! Suddenly, (just as I finished researching thatched houses...) a friends list appeared! The option to 'aid' is greyed out - presumably I earn this somehow?

Forwandert

Major-General
Greyed out means you have already aided them in the last 24 hrs, you can only aid once per 24 hrs, if you go to the bottom bar and scroll through your friends it'll have a countdown timer till next time you can aid. It's worth building up your friends list early on as those coins will help you a lot.

Screenshot_20220518-122409_Forge of Empires.jpg

From thatched houses I would aim for smithery next as that will open up guilds. Then you can look for a nice active guild. When you join a guild they should be able to get help figuring things out a little. You are also able to aid all guild members every 24 hrs too. It's worth trying to figure out which guilds are active which is more than likely to be near the top of the guilds leaderboard, Sometimes it takes a little moving around to find one that suits you.

Last edited: