• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friends Taverns 'You still sit here'

DeletedUser110797

The game supposedly allows each player to visit a friends tavern once every 24 hours. I became aware that I could not visit some of my friends taverns every 24 hours so I started timing my visits. I have done 3 checks so far and on each occasion I was unable to visit all of the taverns that were not full. The first was after 27 hours, the second after 28 hours and the third after 27 hours.
Can anyone explain why this is happening?

DeletedUser108047

Were you still in the tavern? ie Had your friend collected their Tavern silver in between you visiting and then revisiting? If they haven't collected then you can't visit as you are still there...

Ideally your friends should be active daily and clearing their tavern daily

Of course to promote responsible drinking you should be able to leave a tavern when ever you think you've had enough :)

DeletedUser110797

Thank you for that very clear explanation.
I think that if I had been at my friends tavern for more than 24 hours I would have way more than enough! I was beginning to think that was why I was unable to collect the silver. lol.