• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [ Friends Tavern] Highlight visit tavern in event list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107432

In the event list, I would like to see the visit tavern button highlighted orange when a tavern is free to visit and grey when it is full or I have visited it already. It would work exactly the same as the aid button, but for the tavern.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111351

+1

I imagine someone official will suggest at some point to edit the first post to make it conform better to Format for Ideas.

FOE graphic designers can do with as they will, but here is a mock up with 2 possible choices. ChairButton.jpg

As it stands now, many new players don't even realize that it is a clickable button, let alone that it is a button that should be pressed any time it can be.

For more experienced players it currently just doesn't draw the eye. It should be more attention grabbing any time a tavern is ready to be clicked.

(Okay, on further review I suppose this thread is actually about Event History, which has a different tavern button altogether. It would be nice if both locations of tavern buttons were improved)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105471

In the event list, I would like to see the visit tavern button highlighted orange when a tavern is free to visit and grey when it is full or I have visited it already. It would work exactly the same as the aid button, but for the tavern.
Me too. This is such a frustrating issue. It is greyed out when we "Aid" someone but going through 80 Tavern visits multiple times drives me MAD!
Please instigate this improvement as soon as possible please :)

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
+1

If the Friends toolbar know when you can seat down/free to aid, then in the event history can be the same yes. Thats not working right at the moment, and its frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.