• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Friends Tavern - Customisations

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser105544

haha ha ha ha. Joke of the year, as if anyone would change the appearance to anything but the best when you get benefits from the various items. It's cool to have the table cloth, floor and trays give benefits but it would have been nice to have those items simply for decoration with no benefits at all.
Sure, with benefits they're going to push diamond sales but why do you guys always have to go for the cashgrab? Can't you just do something nice for the players without money being the main stimulant for once?
Nope

DeletedUser104833

I've yet to unlock the last two seats but so at 14 seats the output of the 10% Tray is a bit underwhelming...perhaps a slight boost. It's going to take quite some time to pay for what it cost to buy the best version :P

DeletedUser10694

When you choose to use one of the tavern features like 30% attack bonus for 24hrs, you also get a second window come up after which offers a double boost for diamonds.

Does that mean the second boost for diamonds is added to the first boost - so 60% boost in this case? Or does it add a second boost o nce the 1st one has expired?

Also, is it 30% boost on your base att/def bonus, so (100% base att/def = 130%) followed by the second boost of what will be 130% with 30% on top of that? or 30% on top of the base att/def, so another 30% in this example giving you 160% in all.

DeletedUser98451

Interesting question ! my take on it was that if diamonds were used it would allow the opening of one of the other boosts ie coin or supply etc, i suppose we wont know until someone uses diamonds and reports back.
Has anyone noticed that not all the fp gained from the tavern register ? I just hit 7 fp while visiting but only 5 show on the screen, is this a bug or have i been scrooged?

DeletedUser112221

Looks like the tavern floor bug is back again. Mine went from stone to planks. I clicked on the stone upgrade icon and got it back. Not the 100's of silver that I lost before I realised though.

DeletedUser110797

Does that mean the second boost for diamonds is added to the first boost - so 60% boost in this case? Or does it add a second boost once the 1st one has expired?

No. The boosts are not stackable. The second boost would be used for one of the other options.

Also, is it 30% boost on your base att/def bonus, so (100% base att/def = 130%) followed by the second boost of what will be 130% with 30% on top of that? or 30% on top of the base att/def, so another 30% in this example giving you 160% in all.

The boost is always added to the base. ie. If you already have a 20% boost from another source and you purchase a 30% boost you will have a 50% ( not 56%) boost for the allotted period.