• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friends List

• Thread starter DeletedUser115979
  • Start date

DeletedUser115979

Being limited to personally adding 80 friends is, I feel, to few
I have chatted to many other players who also agree that this needs to be extended. I was thinking about 125, what do you all think ?
Pandrix

Galladhorn

Monarch
Please go and read the Introductions to posting in the Idea Forum.
There is a Template Format for Posting ideas – ideas not formatted will be moved to the unformatted ideas.

You must be one amongst thousans of players who does not seem to pay just a little bit attention - Inno games has millions of players, how do you think it would work if everybody just post loose ideas without any other considerations for the impact on the rest of the game. And your idea is something that has been discussed a zillion times since the game launched in 2012 - but at least format your Idea and check if it is on the list of "Do not Suggest".

Cheers

Agent327

Overlord
Being limited to personally adding 80 friends is, I feel, to few
I have chatted to many other players who also agree that this needs to be extended. I was thinking about 125, what do you all think ?
Pandrix

Ah, youi have chatted. In that case, no argument needed. It will be implemented right away!