• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Friends list, numbering error

Emberguard

Legend
On mobile mode the game has stopped giving anyone the #1 friend position. Took the screenshots while having my finger sliding the list across so you can see there's nothing there. Otherwise that gap wouldn't be there

image1.PNG

image2.PNG

DeletedUser111848

has that happened to any one else you think it only happens to me when i have a weak connection

DeletedUser4727

Thanks for the report, guys. I can't recreate this on Android. Are done on Android or the iOS app?

Emberguard

Legend
iOS.

It's fine on Houndsmoor, but on Korch and Noarsil it's still got the problem. So unfortunately logging in and out hasn't fixed it. Neither has it resolved after adding new friends

It's only happening to me on mobile mode. Desktop there's no problem even in the same worlds