• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

"Friend's Last Online" Feature

DeletedUser112726

Can you add "last online" feature at our friend list for the next update? So we can "safely" delete some inactive friends and keep the other active friends.. ?

DeletedUser

You can check the Event History in your town hall. The onus is on you to keep friends that are active, not Inno's. You're just looking for an easy button. And if they're not active, there's no need to safely remove them.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
gets a thumbs up from me, there is nothing wrong in trying to cut down on the time this game takes, some people might be able to stay online for ages others can not. so anything that can help get tasks done more quickly has to be a bonus i hope the devs take your idea onboard

DeletedUser112726

You can check the Event History in your town hall. The onus is on you to keep friends that are active, not Inno's. You're just looking for an easy button. And if they're not active, there's no need to safely remove them.

Ok, it's true that the onus is on us to look after active friends. But check the event history at The Town Hall to see "active friends" just giving information about 5 days, and with a NOTE that our friends gave "aid", or sat in our tavern. What if they are online but not interacting with the neighbors?
Sometimes I do it, I'm online but it's just to pick up my production. I didn't "aid" or sat down at my friend taverns.

Well, I think I'm not looking for an easy button to erase friends, just information when they were last online, so I can decide my action with more wisely to my neighbors..

legend9182

Major-General
Ok, it's true that the onus is on us to look after active friends. But check the event history at The Town Hall to see "active friends" just giving information about 5 days, and with a NOTE that our friends gave "aid", or sat in our tavern. What if they are online but not interacting with the neighbors?
Sometimes I do it, I'm online but it's just to pick up my production. I didn't "aid" or sat down at my friend taverns.

Well, I think I'm not looking for an easy button to erase friends, just information when they were last online, so I can decide my action with more wisely to my neighbors..
Actually who don't aids regularly.
There's no point in keeping exception are always there

DeletedUser

-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000