• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Friend Inactivity Indicator

DeletedUser105579

First off, I want to give a MASSIVE shout out to to those who organized this section of the forums and made the UI much nicer. I haven't played in two years so this is a welcome change. Tangent aside,

Proposal:
A simple indicator for when a friend has been inactive for 2 months. The name of the player will turn red in the friends list only. Extension, the name of the player will turn red in guilds list (this has been suggested before and is not the focus of this proposal). This color should should not happen in the neighborhood list at all for reasons evident (excessive knowledge to other hood players).

Previously Suggested:
Could not find similar suggestions.

Reason:
It is possible to miss a friend through the cracks if you are at max friends and need room. 2 months is a large enough time to indicate that someone has become inactive, and is not harsh. This change will not affect an inactive player's friend list, unless a friend decides to remove the player (which could happen anyway).

Sample image:
Capture.PNG

Balance: N/A

Abuse Prevention: I can't see how this would help players cheat. If the abuse is to remove an inactive player from a friends list, then abuse away?

Summary:
A simple color change indicator that will help players identify inactive players in their friends list (and/or guild list?). The major question is if the benefit from this proposal is worth the time from the devs. (This think so, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this proposal :D), but let me know your thoughts in the comments.

DeletedUser103370

+1
Nice idea, it'd be very useful in sorting out the already capped friends' list.
Though I can foresee arguments popping up soon (it will increase lag, it will put stress on the server, blah-blah).
I don't think that's the case, and more importantly features like this could be easily tested on beta.