• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Freezes at end of battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser2362
  • Start date

DeletedUser2362

Last few continent battles Ive had the game freezes when I defeat the last player.
Cant click on anything at all, I have to refresh the page which takes me back to my village.
The final screen showing points gained and needed in pvp tower doesn't load up.
I do get the tournament points and my troops do show the right amount of losses/injuries.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So is it counting the battles towards your tower? Also do you own the sector after this refresh happens?

DeletedUser2362

Yes points are added to the tower and I own the sector after refresh.

I will try a few more battles tomorrow when new tournament starts to see if its still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2362

Had a few battles today and everything works fine at end of battle.
Will keep an eye on it

DeletedUser

Perhaps this was a small problem that corrected itself. I am unable to recreate this, but if you can recreate it at a later date, we will then go from there. Thanks LlewHen

DeletedUser2991

New fighting screen looks interesting. But screen freezes after one move is done. Only way to return to normal seems resetting.
Finish battle and retrait gives me some wounded soldiers. No idea if i finished the battle or even won and gained points. I don't have access to the fighting tower.

DeletedUser1772

Same thing is happening to me. Initiated an attack on a sector, battle comes up okay. But after 1st unit moved and attacked, no further response. Tried refreshing page which gives me the Unfinished Business window (Retreat or Continue Combat). After electing to Continue Combat, battle comes up again with same exact result: 1st unit moves, attacks and then game stops responding. Put in a support ticket.