• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

fps temp storage vs fps packs when buying fps

I just bought the $99.99 fps package deal. How could anybody pass it up? But I'm in a new world and the 1300 fps were put in the temp storage section. It will take me at least a couple weeks, maybe more, to use up those fps. During that time, I won't get any of the fps earned just through the passage of time. That will add up to at least a few hundred fps which means the package wasn't as good as I thought. Why couldn't you have awarded 130 of the 10 fps packs into my inventory? Seems more logical when I'm spending real cash.

Knight of ICE

You bought 1300 fps, not 130 packs. Contact Support if you want to undo your purchase.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
It was slightly misleading on the promo, it wasn't entirely in English and said Fp Pakke or something similar so tbh I would have expected packs of fps just from wording. I would contact support.