• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FP's for Goods Trades for CdM

FreshDan

Private
Hi all... I have all the prints for CdM and was looking into FP's for goods trades as I am still in Iron Age. I have a fair idea of how it works (i.e. find a dealer, agree on how many FP's to contribute to which GB's and when, agree on which goods to trade etc.). However, I don't have a lot of FP's at the moment (65 in the form of packages plus the usual FP's/hr bar). However, I have plenty of Iron and Bronze goods (~850 Iron and ~650 Bronze). How many FP's do you think I need (and would be fair) for the CdM goods? Also I am a solo guild (and yes I realise this is not great for advancement/trades/GB's etc but it's a decision I made when starting this city and I'll be sticking to it). Thanks in advance for any advice/opinions you can give me :-)

averagetitan

Private
People shouldn't be charging over 50fps for those goods... 100-300fps is an insane amount to charge for ~1500 LMA goods

FreshDan

Private
People shouldn't be charging over 50fps for those goods... 100-300fps is an insane amount to charge for ~1500 LMA goods
Hi R0gue I haven't actually advertised my intentions to anyone in my world yet...was just trying to get an idea about how many FP's I would need, as I would prefer to have all needed FP's straight up so I don't get screwed over. Are you saying that 50 FP's would be sufficient to trade for the CdM goods?

averagetitan

Private
Hi R0gue I haven't actually advertised my intentions to anyone in my world yet...was just trying to get an idea about how many FP's I would need, as I would prefer to have all needed FP's straight up so I don't get screwed over. Are you saying that 50 FP's would be sufficient to trade for the CdM goods?
It should be, but the seller may request that you add a 1.9 contribution on top of the 50fps so it's best to have more.

Shad23

Emperor
Lol when i have the goods and 1 of my members in my guild asks for CDM i don't charge fps CDM is to low era for me to consider charging fps i start charging fps at progresive era gbs