• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

FP conversions

DeletedUser110117

Could you consider a conversion system to allow us to trade 5 of our 2fp packs into a 10 pack? 2 5fps packs into a 10 as well. We recently started doing a 1.8 boost thread from our level 80 Arc members to help our guildmates grow their GBs faster and this would be very helpful moving forward.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Could you consider a conversion system to allow us to trade 5 of our 2fp packs into a 10 pack? 2 5fps packs into a 10 as well. We recently started doing a 1.8 boost thread from our level 80 Arc members to help our guildmates grow their GBs faster and this would be very helpful moving forward.

How will it help?

If i'm not wrong, currently when you click add 10 fps, game first takes fps from fp bar, then it uses 2 fp packs, then 5 fp packs and finally 10 fp packs.

DeletedUser108359

How will it help?

If i'm not wrong, currently when you click add 10 fps, game first takes fps from fp bar, then it uses 2 fp packs, then 5 fp packs and finally 10 fp packs.

If you have 10 fp in the bar and you click add 10 fp, it will take from the bar 1st, but if you keep clicking the 10 fp icon, it will use up all your 10fp packs 1ST, then work its way down.
However if after your bar is empty and you click add 1 fp, Then it will use the 2fp packs 1st then the 5 then the 10 packs, but it will only add 1 at a time unless you click either of the other icons.

DeletedUser6065

I believe C-Fan is asking about a situation where you have ~327 5FP packages in inventory, can you 'trade' 200 of them in for equivalent 10 point packages.
If this is the case, then this is yet another [worthwhile] idea that has been advanced in the past , but just kinda died due to development inaction.
I kinda like the idea simply because this would allow a somewhat 'cleaner' inventory.
. . . mk
**and yes, several of my cities have 300+ 5FP packages.**

DeletedUser108359

I believe C-Fan is asking about a situation where you have ~327 5FP packages in inventory, can you 'trade' 200 of them in for equivalent 10 point packages.
If this is the case, then this is yet another [worthwhile] idea that has been advanced in the past , but just kinda died due to development inaction.
I kinda like the idea simply because this would allow a somewhat 'cleaner' inventory.
. . . mk

Yes, i didnt see that point. and you are correct it would be a nice idea if we could bunch the "small change" into bigger packs.:D
But i doubt it will ever happen:rolleyes:

DeletedUser111359

. . . mk

How is this in any way a worthwhile idea? 5's spend the same as 10's, unless you're doing tech, in which case they are marginally different, but not so different as the change suggested would add any value, in any way.

DeletedUser96901

useless idea

why
if you don't have 5 & 10FP packages the game automatically takes 2 FP packages

other way around would be useful
a 10 FP package converted into 2 FP packages
if you don't have 2 FP packages anymore bigger ones are taken if the 1 FP button is used
and then the remaining 4 or 9 FP goes into the bar

if you don't have 10 FP packages the 5 FP packages are automatically be used

there is no need to convert the 5's into 10's

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
In my opinion it is good to have all small packs and big ... there is allways a good use of 2 and 5 packs in case where you have a lot and investment ends on 7 or 9 as with only 10 packs you waist your FPs ... as it might leave you with 1 or 3 fps still in bar...

DeletedUser113901

This proposal is useless. However trading 1 big pack for 4 small packs could be useful.

DeletedUser110117

Just to clear some of the 2fp packs as they are not used much. If you really need less than 5 than just buy them as if your like me and have 1G + coins who cares what they cost?

DeletedUser96901

I still don't get it
why do you need bigger packs ?

the game automatically use the smaller ones if there are no bigger ones

so 1000 2-FP-packs and no other are much better than only 200 10-FP-packs

I even supported the idea to introduce a 1-FP-package and remove all other