• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Fp amount check on inserting into a GB

It will be good every time we inserting any amount of fp into a great building a check to be executed: are there enough free space to insert that amount of points and if not to throw a message that the amount we want to insert is too big and if someone else is inserted a moment before us to update the gb state.
In the moment the situation is: if we insert more points then the space the building is leveled up. This check will prevent unwanted leveling and can save a lot of forge points to the so called second person who want to take a position and is slower with a second from someone else who inserted the same or other amount of points. Also a leveling up can be prevented if the person who putting the points is distracted or he is not make the right calculation.
I am not sure this is the right section, because i think it can be called a bug also and not a feature.
If i want to insert a certain amount of points into a great building the system needs to check can i do that and not just putting some points to leveling it. If the amount which i want to insert cannot be put, then show me a message and prevent inserting the points.