• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fp 500 limit on app

Forwandert

Major-General
The 500 limit on fp additions on the app isn't updating quick enough on 1.145.2.Android version. I'm used to the occasional 510 spend but today I've managed to hit 540 fps and 590 fps (when not expected) the figures in the box that pops up whilst adding the text had moved slightly to the right hand side too.

Last edited:

DeletedUser104881

We're currently investigating this, I'm afraid I don't have an update for you at the moment.

Emberguard

Legend
I also find once it hits the limit it's unable to add anymore except either by 1's or whatever's in the fp bar

Agent327

Overlord
I also find once it hits the limit it's unable to add anymore except either by 1's or whatever's in the fp bar

No it doesn't. Limit should be at 500, but I can with ease reach 750. It does not stop at 500. It stops at 660 and then after a second adds another 90. Right now you can not exactly see how much you are donmating on the app, cause the counter is totally screwed.

Emberguard

Legend
I think you're misunderstanding me. Once it stops adding, wherever it stops - then I am unable to add anymore from the "add 10" button because it's greyed out. It's currently (on my device) only allowing me to add once per session in a big lot and then only allowing by 1's unless I reload the session or find a workaround outside of the GB menu