• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

founder-less guild

Can an active Founder step down? My guild is looking to merge with a more active guild and I'd like to yield my position to new leadership in the incoming player group. Do I have to go inactive for 30 days to make the change, or is there a mechanism for a peaceful transfer of power?

King Dael

Sergeant
Two Guilds can NOT merge.
One of the Guilds have to be disbanded and all the members have to join the other Guild.

But yes...A founder can step down but he has to give another member Founder status before he steps down.

In game mechanic terms you are correct. Technically speaking they are planning to join my tiny higher-ranked and resourced guild and take over the management, then disbanding their old one. Not sure what our name will be--may adopt their previous guild name.

Thanks for the info on stepping down. I inherited the job and welcome the change.

We have the same problem in our guild now, all the founders/leaders almost inactive; and we need a new leader. Could you please tell me how to contact the support of the game?
In en5 we once had a problem where the founder left and appointed an almost inactive person as founder.
After contacting the support of the game, a poll has been done in the guild to appoint a new leader, where all active members could vote (using the old forum). The 2 persons with the highest votes afterwards got appointed as new leaders. So that might also be a solution for you.

Knight of ICE

We have the same problem in our guild now, all the founders/leaders almost inactive; and we need a new leader. Could you please tell me how to contact the support of the game?

Almost inactive is no reason to change founders/leaders.

labmoo2

Private
our Guild Founder went inactive about a year ago. luckily she gave 3 others Founder rights before she went inactive. however, we are unable to remove her from the Guild (option is greyed out). is this now something only support can do?

King Dael

Sergeant
No one with founder rights can be kicked from a guild.
Another founder must first demote the unwanted founder before he/she can be removed from the guild.