• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

founder-less guild

Almighty D

Private
I am in a guild (retired old guy) in Fel Dranghyr, and we can not raise our guild level, only the founder can. But as far a we can find out, there is no founder for our guild. What can we do to upgrade our playing level and/or designate a new member to control the guild?

Knight of ICE

There is always a founder. When the founder goes inactive a new one gets appointed.

Knight of ICE

You look at the member list of your Guild. Founder has a crown, leaders a star, but in your Guild of 27 members, only 10 are active, so I suggest you either find another Guild, or start a new one with the other 9 active members.

Almighty D

Private
So you're saying we can not stay in this one and designate new leader(s)? I've already tried a few other guilds, and this one is more active, and we like the group we have. Would much rather have new leaders and keep here. We have invested a lot of goods to the guild and can move up in the rankings instead of starting from scratch starting a new guild.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
I heard cases (or rather rumours) that support assigned founders in such cases. But take it with a grain of salt, I never tried it myself.

When a Founder had been inactive for a set amount of time the next highest ranking person is automatically assigned a Founder.

Can't remember how long this is - 60 days maybe??

When a Founder had been inactive for a set amount of time the next highest ranking person is automatically assigned a Founder.

So, doomed as a founder/leader-less guild for 60(?) days, which means no one can unlock GE levels, build GBG buildings etc...

Knight of ICE

I heard cases (or rather rumours) that support assigned founders in such cases. But take it with a grain of salt, I never tried it myself.

Guild founder's rights will be reassigned when all founders are deleted or inactive for 30 days. Founder rights will be automatically given to the player with highest rights in the guild. If there is more than one player on the same rights level, the founder's rank will be given to the longest existing player.

No need to Contact Support. They will tell you the same.

Almighty D

Private
sounds good, but what does "highest rights" mean, and when did the 30 days period start?

2 of our highest ranked players are new to this guild (I am one, and we both came from the same un-active guild). Would we be ineligable for the reassigned rights because we're new here, even though we are now the most active.

Founder rights to to the highest ranked player, that would be Cretan

But looking through, most of the inactive players have been gone since mid march.

You should be able to see on the guild settings who is shown as founder (little crown by their name)

checked the guild members listing page, and no one has little crowns by their name.
A founder should look like this:
20210520_173613.jpg

Sounds like your guild doesn't have one any more so one should be assigned automatically soon, but looking through your guild stats it seems like it's been longer than 30 days so might be worth contacting support, they could at least say how long it's been so you know how long you have to wait

Jouchka

Private
In en5 we once had a problem where the founder left and appointed an almost inactive person as founder.
After contacting the support of the game, a poll has been done in the guild to appoint a new leader, where all active members could vote (using the old forum). The 2 persons with the highest votes afterwards got appointed as new leaders. So that might also be a solution for you.