• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Found this morning that about 2500 points had been deducted from my score

DeletedUser

Hi not sure if this should be on the bug section or i need to raise a ticket. But am using an AppleMac so don't have a right mouse button to click on so not sure how to raise ticket.

Anyway i noticed today that when i logged on about 11 am i seemingly had dropped 40-50 places in the rankings from 139 to 179 or something. And my score seemed to have dropped by at least a couple of thousand. Tried logging in and out a couple of times but score remained same so i assumed i must have been wrong and a lot of people had scored quickly in 15 mins or so since i last logged on.

On checking my computer when i got home i found that i had had a score of at least 14052 (probably a bit more) earlier in the morning but at some stage during the morning when i logged in and out at work it had dropped to about 11900. Can't see how this can have happened as i thought the only way of losing points was to delete a load of buildings which i hadn't done, So have you are able to look into and help would be grateful otherwise I wasted a good part of my day yesterday working up the board only to have it wiped today by a glitch which is a bit disheartening to say the least!
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: