• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forum Forum Upgrade

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser110131

Is the background a bit darker today? Or have I been blinded by the light?
It seems better too me, as well. We'd need a screen shot to be sure, though. I'll make a point of checking in after daylight is gone. It can make a pretty big difference.

We could also recruit some test subjects. "Excuse me, could you have a look at this screen? I want to know if it'll fry your retina!"

It seems better too me, as well. We'd need a screen shot to be sure, though. I'll make a point of checking in after daylight is gone. It can make a pretty big difference.

We could also recruit some test subjects. "Excuse me, could you have a look at this screen? I want to know if it'll fry your retina!"
:lol:

Deleted member 109369

As far as I know, nothing has changed. Other server forum upgrades are still going on, but after that, they will start to look at improvements to the new skin. The font and colour has been noted and passed on as well.

Emberguard

Legend
Found a screenshot from the Beta forum and put a new screenshot from today over it. The home screen is definitely unchanged (look at where the two screenshots join together on the right)
removed

Last edited:

DeletedUser110131

That's it, then. We're all going blind. Just so long as it's nothing serious...

It's night time again, here, so I'm looking at it without any bright window near the screen. It's back to being unpleasantly bright. Even so, it's possible that I've adapted a little bit to it; it doesn't seem quite as unpleasant. Degree of discomfort is situational, of course, so it may not mean anything. I'm just mentioning it for the sake of complete honesty.