• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forth crew member

DeletedUser96901

it can't be unlocked yet

you have to wait for another part of the Arctic Future

Galladhorn

Monarch
Or the next age?

The next age really?.

- I recall that message introducting the AA, saying somthing like that the Devs did not find it right to go further into the far future.

...personally I think they should but that is another matter - I do like Sci-Fi :)

DeletedUser7719

- I recall that message introducting the AA, saying somthing like that the Devs did not find it right to go further into the far future.

...personally I think they should but that is another matter - I do like Sci-Fi :)
Yes, the devs said that we aren't going any further into the future, so each new "age" will be a new theme (like how this one is Arctic themed)