• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

forgepoint bank

• Thread starter DeletedUser113208
  • Start date

DeletedUser113208

my idea is to be able to move your forge points from your bar and store them in your inventory the same as forge point rewards, this way you could save up more then 10 forge points at a time

DeletedUser96901

that is already possible
donate somewhere
get rewards in the inventory

and your idea is against the concept of Innogames
they want that player use them (that is why you get them to the bar like the 100 FP in the GE)
so why should they then make it possible that you can transfer them directly to the inventory?

DeletedUser

It would be interesting if you could save them at a price, though. You can save FPs in your FP bar to your inventory but you lose, say 20% of those FPs. So a full 10FP bar would give 8FP in your inventory.

DeletedUser96901

It would be interesting if you could save them at a price, though. You can save FPs in your FP bar to your inventory but you lose, say 20% of those FPs. So a full 10FP bar would give 8FP in your inventory.
I prefer
donate 500 somewhere and get 550 in my inventory :lol:

Agent327

Overlord
Inno already stated that would never happen. If they wanted it you would get the fp's in your inventory and not in your bar.