Forge Questers Discussion and Questions

Lady Marlena

FoE Team
Community Manager
The contest always closes on the last Friday of the month at reset time. Now that there are 3 resets, it is still the one at 20:00 though so it hasn't changed :)

tm.mead

Corporal
There is one province in IndA which you can scout, but not conquer, if you do not wish to halt progress on RQs. I believe however you do not have to conquer it to progress on the map. Is this true? Which one is it?

Emberguard

FoE Team
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame Moderator
:D @tm.mead ! *glomp*

As a mod I can neither confirm nor deny as Inno doesn’t provide that info.

As a player the agreed upon observations are not to take Las Pena’s. (Source: [Link])
Owning both Garrincton and Las Penas is the trigger, but if you want to move past InA map while still in lower ages than avoid Las Penas because Garrincton is the one that provides the ship to the next continent))

This thread will be to ask questions for each month's Forge Questers! Check out the contest description here!
Hi Lady Marlena, in the Halloween Event 2019 window, the grand prize is showing as renovation kit, I was wondering would it change everyday or I have to earn that prize and than I can go to the next prize which is the upgrade kit?

Cursedveggie

Forum Ambassador
Hi Lady Marlena, in the Halloween Event 2019 window, the grand prize is showing as renovation kit, I was wondering would it change everyday or I have to earn that prize and than I can go to the next prize which is the upgrade kit?
You have to get the grand prize (20 green blob things) before moving onto the next one.

There is a daily special (victory tower today) which changes every day