• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Forge Questers Discussion and Questions

Lady Marlena

FoE Team
Community Manager
Well, you can't have a level 3 Shinto Shrine so although the word was wrong, the clue is in the level 3 and we've fixed the word so yes, you should probably change it :)

no, ranking points are what give you your overall player score
Yes I thought so, so then how is anyone not in Modern Era specifically supposed to know the exact amount of the ranking points the building would give?
Also it requires 4 Feudal Japan settlement completions to actually have a level 3 building.
This question is oddly specific, may I ask for clarification?

This requires the actual knowledge of the game mechanics to answer, and is not about the game content as all the questions so far.

Last edited:
Yes I thought so, so then how is anyone not in Modern Era specifically supposed to know the exact amount of the ranking points the building would give?
Also it requires 4 Feudal Japan settlement completions to actually have a level 3 building.
This question is oddly specific, may I ask for clarification?

This requires the actual knowledge of the game mechanics to answer, and is not about the game content as all the questions so far.
I haven't looked into the questions myself yet but I seem to remember on the wiki somewhere there's a guide to how buildings give ranking points (all to do with the buildings era and the number of squares it occupies and if it's a premium building etc etc) and there also must be something somewhere that says how many points in each era the building gives (probably at base level?)

I assume it will take a little thought and working out! But the information must be out there somewhere :D

Emberguard

Legend

DeletedUser117594

nooooooooooo, i didn't read the instructions close enough and now i'm too late for the last entry :( oh well, lesson learnt.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Instead of creating posts in advance and just making them visible, I'd suggest copying the contents of that post into a new post. That way it will show up in the new posts list and make it easier to see when there's a new contest post available.

Instead of creating posts in advance and just making them visible, I'd suggest copying the contents of that post into a new post. That way it will show up in the new posts list and make it easier to see when there's a new contest post available.
You can set it to watch the entire thread, you then get a notification when something new is posted in that thread

Emberguard

Legend
Do you mean the player entries being hidden? You’re right them having to be hidden means it’s not going to be bumped up each time someone submits. Unfortunately due to the nature of the answers not every competition is able to do that. We’d have to use competitions where there’s no right answer if players submissions aren’t going to be hidden.

But you do bring up a good point. If you’ve got any ideas on how to improve the format please keep bringing up your ideas. You mentioned new posts to bump it up, well players might not be able to bump it but I’ll discuss with the CMs about whether we can get mods bumping it

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
Not the player entries, the contest post itself. Right now the post for the August contest was made last Saturday, so it won't show up in the new post list when it's made accessible to everyone. If, instead, the content of that post is copied to a new one, it will be visible in the new post list, which might drive more players to that contest.

Emberguard

Legend
@Triwind the Great do you mean this one?
Heroic Apartments - Military Building
Double checked the letters are all there, there is a solution :)If the page you're searching on doesn't have the answer try a different page.

Or even just put aside the wiki for a bit and look at the anagram on it’s own. Try to see if you can make some words or beginnings of words and use that to search