• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Forge Questers Discussion and Questions

Lady Marlena

FoE Team
Community Manager
This thread will be to ask questions for each month's Forge Questers! Check out the contest description here!

Last edited:

DeletedUser117720

I'm missing number 4 answer on my email-it's the riddles comp
Also why are the other answers incorrect? -i.e. 1 and 3
Sorry I seem to have someone else's answers sent to my email but not the real ones! Could you please send them -again if necessary? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116025

Is it possible to show the calculation for June Wk2 question 5

5. How many coins would I get from all six Altars in Space Age Mars, which have been motivated but have no boosts other than the Altar of Demeter?

I was convinced I got that one right and yet the answer shown is much higher

Is it possible to show the calculation for June Wk2 question 5

5. How many coins would I get from all six Altars in Space Age Mars, which have been motivated but have no boosts other than the Altar of Demeter?

I was convinced I got that one right and yet the answer shown is much higher
I second that.
I calculated double from motivation, summed them up and then added 10% overall coin bonus.
And you got it way higher somehow.

Lady Marlena

FoE Team
Community Manager
I'm missing number 4 answer on my email-it's the riddles comp
Also why are the other answers incorrect? -i.e. 1 and 3
Sorry I seem to have someone else's answers sent to my email but not the real ones! Could you please send them -again if necessary? Thanks
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. We don't send the answers to your email

DeletedUser104881

Apologies we only posted the answer to the amount before the re-balancing took place, the second value was 473,660.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: I acknowledge it was a typing error, therefore I reduce the drama level in this post.

For the love of God enough with the mistakes please.

How did you come up with 473 600 ?
473660 coins as (29800*2 + 29800*2 + 29800*2 + 66300*2 + 29800*2 + 29800*2) * 1.1 = 473660
60 short, where's it gone to?

How can we trust that a correct answer was selected at all?

Last edited:

DeletedUser117720

What are the answers for Riddles in the 1st Forge Questers comp for June, 2019? Please.

DeletedUser117720

It was someone else's answers that I got in my email -part of a thread thing

It was someone else's answers that I got in my email -part of a thread thing
The email most probably was a thread reply notification, titled
Quiz Questions - Week 2, June - New reply to watched thread

it simply briefed you on new posts since your last visit. Since all the posts were under moderation, so that nobody else could see the other answers, when the Staff concluded the month they published all the posts, and it warranted a notification.

DeletedUser104881

What are the answers for Riddles in the 1st Forge Questers comp for June, 2019? Please.
Answers :
Château Frontenac
Alcatraz
Frauenkirche of Dresden
Space Needle
Colosseum

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer

it simply briefed you on new posts since your last visit. Since all the posts were under moderation, so that nobody else could see the other answers, when the Staff concluded the month they published all the posts, and it warranted a notification.
I got some ones answer sent to me for this weeks competition

Lady Marlena

FoE Team
Community Manager

This would be the mostly likely scenario as we don't send answers via email. The system does send posts everytime someone posts on a thread if you're watching it, and you wouldn't get the whole thread in email just a few likely and a note that there may be more posts to view

HAHAHAHAHA.

@sian the lazy one is talking about the infamous answer of mine that was unmoderated and went public and sat there for half an hour.

The secondary laughter goes to sian for not seeing the
HellRider The Mad replied to a thread you are watching at Forge of Empires Forum
in the very mail they received and wondering why they received someone else's answer.