• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge points.

Hello again.
A friend of mine plays in a different world than me, and I noticed that he had 12 fp's in the rack at screen top. I've only ever seen 10 here. Does this go with this game- world, or have something to do with one of his gb's, or...?
Thanks
CdM

DeletedUser7719

I'm not very good at explaining this, but Amy Steele made a very good post about the amount of FPs in your bar:
My personal understanding of the new system based on my reading of the announcement is that the hourly FPs system will remain unchanged - you will still only be able to accumulate 10 hourly FPs in your bar, and at that time the timer will stop until you have spent some FPs and have less than 10 in your bar. All that will change is that even if you have 10 hourly FPs in your bar, you will still be able to collect FPs from your GBs, or open FP packs from your inventory. Perhaps a couple of examples will help to illustrate the difference.

Example 1:
I have 8 FPs in my bar and try to collect 3 from my Hagia.

I can now do this and will have 11 FPs total in my bar (I am assuming the size of the bar will not change and this will be represented by a full bar with the number of FPs shown as 11). The timer for the next hourly FP resets to 1 hour and is halted until I spend some FPs and have less than 10 in my bar.

Example 2:
I have 7 FPs in my bar and open a 10 FP pack from my Inventory.

New System:
All 10 FPs are added to my FP bar so I now have 17. The timer for the next hourly FP resets to 1 hour and is halted until I spend enough FPs to take the total in my bar down to less than 10.

Thank you for this info. I was always careful when loading FP packages that I didn't exceed 10, thinking that they may be lost.
CdM

DeletedUser12778

Thank you for this info. I was always careful when loading FP packages that I didn't exceed 10, thinking that they may be lost.
CdM

If you want to donate to gbs you can use the packs directly on the gb without adding them to your bar

DeletedUser106060

@Zexinho, or anyone else who knows, how do you use the fp packs directly?

Not heard of this so any info would be welcome.

Thanks
Author

DeletedUser96901

there are 3 buttons:
"Use 1 Forge Point", "Use x Forge Points", "+"
(x = the number you have in the bar)

click on the + and then use a package

Andrew420

Major
@Authorfor
To directly add F.P. packs to G.B.
Select what G.B. you want to donate to
All you have to do now is in the lower right side click on the buy F.P.s icon +
If you have any F.P. packs they will be displayed along with option to buy F.P.s
Click on whatever pack you want to donate and it will go straight into G.B.
There is no confirmation box so make sure you click the pack you want donated