• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge points to GBs

DeletedUser99741

As the Arcs push all GBs to new levels could we not swap the forge point donations to 10, 50, 100 ? The current 2, 5, 10 makes bulk donations very labour intensive. Apologies if posted before I did look but couldn't see a similar post

DeletedUser9168

i would support this idea. it would also help mitigate the overpayments i frequently make due to the lag. now we can have 100+ fps in the bar courtesy of GE, treasure hunt and collection from around our cities, i find adding 20 or 50 points very tricky to make accurately. sometimes a click does nothing, sometimes it just has several seconds lag on it.

DeletedUser5180

I like this and pretty much for the reasons given by Jampots

DeletedUser16126

i would support this idea. it would also help mitigate the overpayments i frequently make due to the lag. now we can have 100+ fps in the bar courtesy of GE, treasure hunt and collection from around our cities, i find adding 20 or 50 points very tricky to make accurately. sometimes a click does nothing, sometimes it just has several seconds lag on it.
Don't see the point how it mitigates the effect of the lag.... it will just make the effect of the even more disturbing! Instead of paying 10 FP's twice you'll pay 100 FP twice!

DeletedUser9168

Don't see the point how it mitigates the effect of the lag.... it will just make the effect of the even more disturbing! Instead of paying 10 FP's twice you'll pay 100 FP twice!
you may well have a point there - but if we could just click once to hand over 10, or 50 or 100FPs - it would either hand over the correct amount or none at all. it is the need to click 10 times repeatedly which brings forth the errors i'm referring to

Such an option would make the race condition that occurs when multiple people are donating at the same time more destructive than it already is.

The race condition that I refer to is the condition that occurs when multiple people are donating and the GB levels. The people that donated while that is happening lose their FP's - This condition has occurred to me quite a few times now and I lost the fp's I donated - they did not show up in the GB and I did not get them back - just another FOE bug that will become more pronounced with this option.

mariust5

Corporal
What we need is a different box pop up before donating to GB that you can fill up with as many FP's as you want from 1 to 1000 and then the choice to donate from that box or put back in the inventory . It would not be hard to implement but someone needs to proper format it and forward it to the Team .

DeletedUser110175

Such an option would make the race condition that occurs when multiple people are donating at the same time more destructive than it already is.

The race condition that I refer to is the condition that occurs when multiple people are donating and the GB levels. The people that donated while that is happening lose their FP's - This condition has occurred to me quite a few times now and I lost the fp's I donated - they did not show up in the GB and I did not get them back - just another FOE bug that will become more pronounced with this option.
Yeah, I've seen this bug too...lost a 10 FP pack once because....somebody put in the final FPs to the GB level and meanwhile when I clicked to enter my 10 FPs, got an error message (something like FPs cannot be added for this level)...took me a while to realize that the GB had finished level and started a new level....and my FP bar was empty, which means I lost 10 FPs into nothingness (or perhaps FP heaven as I like to believe).....now imagine this happening with a 100 FP pack..

Besides hasn't this idea been suggested times before!