• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Points Not Rec Received (after plundering)

• Thread starter DeletedUser112520
  • Start date

DeletedUser112520

Hello there,

I plundered a player with a full Maharaja set which means I should get at least 5 FPs (10 FPs if I get double plunder via Atlantis GB).
When I plundered today, I got the coins etc but did not receive the FP reward for plunder. The players name with the Palace is: gentlemanbruce

I also plundered a Terrace Farm and got nothing at all. The players name was: Aiden the great 6868

I think I also plundered another Terrace Farm and got nothing but I lost track of the players name.

Please help when you can as I don't want to lose any more plunder rewards.

DeletedUser112520

Thanks, DarkUros.

World: Fel Dranghyr
Browser: Was using IE at the time of plunder. I always use IE because Chrome always crashes. I tried Chrome to see if the FP's would appear but no joy.

I have tried restarting computer, clear browser etc etc but the FP's are still not appearing.

DeletedUser96901

the palace of gentlemanbruce is not fully connected with 4 different buildings
as you can clearly see his bandar playground is not connected to the palace
and 2 eastern towers only count once

pic.jpg

and a terrace farm can produce other things than FP
so plundering one doesn't automatically gives FP

so: NOT A BUG

DeletedUser112520

You can clearly see it's not connected on your map but I had trouble seeing it clearly in the actual city. At least that is ONE thing fully explained. Thank you for showing me this, Test Ament.

However, when I plundered the Terrace Farm, according to the screen at the time (live screen), I received NOTHING at all. This isn't normal, is it?
I have noticed that the site is very slow today so could this be connected?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

You can clearly see it's not connected on your map but I had trouble seeing it clearly in the actual city. At least that is ONE thing fully explained. Thanks for showing.

However, when I plundered the Terrace Farm, according to the screen at the time (live screen), I got nothing at all. This isn't normal, is it?
I have noticed that the site is very slow today so is this a temporary problem?
And...that might be the problem. When Internet is slow at me, when I click to plunder, I need to wait a few seconds, sometimes up to 15 seconds so my action reaches server, and then I receive prey.

DeletedUser112520

Yeah, I suppose that could have been the issue. It's never taken more than a few seconds for me to receive but maybe the site is much slower than usual today.

Can any Admins/Mods tell me what I received when I plundered Aiden the great 6868 Terrace Farm, please?

I just want to be 100% certain.

DeletedUser112892

Yeah, I suppose that could have been the issue. It's never taken more than a few seconds for me to receive but maybe the site is much slower than usual today.

Can any Admins/Mods tell me what I received when I plundered Aiden the great 6868 Terrace Farm, please?

I just want to be 100% certain.
I don't think they would be able to answer to that question :P .

DeletedUser96901

no they can't

maybe the support
in the game rightclick and then click on support and create a ticket

DeletedUser112520

Wow. So there's no way whatsoever to check for certain? I thought these flash games were fully tracked?

Well hopefully, somebody can. If not, guess I'll never know what truly happened with that Farm.

PS: Somebody tell gentlemenbruce to connect his Bandar properly so I can plunder him for FPs. Lmao :p

EDIT: Ah yes, maybe if I create a ticket they may be able to tell me. Thanks.