• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

forge points limit and storage

• Thread starter DeletedUser114289
  • Start date

DeletedUser114289

Is it possible to create a place to store forge points that you obtain from quests instead of them going into the FP bar. When you have a full bar it is impossible to then buy forge points for a quest thus preventing progression in the quest.
If the points could be stored either in your inventory rather than FP bar or a new building say a FP bank that is given to eveyone like the tavern that would enable the points to be stored and used when required, rather than blocking play or been forced to use the points to lower the limit to progress in quest.
It is very frustrating at present having the limitations and been unable to progress purely because of restrictions

wayne1223

Private
if no bank is going to happen then please give us the ability to put our fps from the fp bar into our fp inventory. many times i have been stopped from doing quests. having a full bar wont allow the purchase of more forge points. this would really make the game more enjoyable for me and i believe many many others as well. thanks :D

Agent327

Overlord
if no bank is going to happen then please give us the ability to put our fps from the fp bar into our fp inventory. many times i have been stopped from doing quests. having a full bar wont allow the purchase of more forge points. this would really make the game more enjoyable for me and i believe many many others as well. thanks :D

Great necro. Really very usefull.

Will be implemented on the first update.

Emberguard

Legend
Inno is aware players have requested this. As mentioned by Test you can store FPs by using the contribution rewards on GBs. This is intended design