• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Points for Goods and Vice Versa

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108379

Trading goods for FP is fine as far as I'm concerned. The action doesn't directly influence a 3rd party, ... . small players can also prevent plundering from bigger players by not actually having Goods Production....)

When more and more players are taking that way, there will be a shortage on lower era goods very soon.

DeletedUser15986

When more and more players are taking that way, there will be a shortage on lower era goods very soon.

Whyever for? If people need lower era goods they can produce them. (I also doubt *all* players will get their goods by trading FP.)

DeletedUser108379

Whyever for? If people need lower era goods they can produce them. ....

At the moment trading a few high era goods for a few fp and than trade those goods down gives you a huge amount of lower era goods. At that way it is much easier to get those goods than producing them. So that situation can only result in fewer low era players producing goods of their era, making that low era good rare. You said yourself that it is safer to not produce goods yourself. But someone has to. But who has a motive for that now?

Mind you, I am not in favor of this idea. But only because I don*t see a fair way to enforce such a rule. That would lead to a nightmare. But there should be some ways to make that trading less desirable.

DeletedUser15986

At the moment trading a few high era goods for a few fp and than trade those goods down gives you a huge amount of lower era goods. At that way it is much easier to get those goods than producing them. So that situation can only result in fewer low era players producing goods of their era, making that low era good rare. You said yourself that it is safer to not produce goods yourself. But someone has to. But who has a motive for that now?

Mind you, I am not in favor of this idea. But only because I don*t see a fair way to enforce such a rule. That would lead to a nightmare. But there should be some ways to make that trading less desirable.

You still need to produce goods in order to make the initial trade. At no point can you get goods for free. (Just cheap)

DeletedUser109268

I produce 100 fps per day and I use zero goods producing buildings. Very true what Overtype has stated. I only disagree on the 500 AF goods with 100 fps per day. Never heard of such a low ratio in Mount Killmore.

Shad23

Emperor
You still need to produce goods in order to make the initial trade. At no point can you get goods for free. (Just cheap)
you don't need goods producing buildings except for GB's whop produce goods
in my main world i rely entirely on my GB's for supplys , goods , coins ect...
i recently planted a few suply factorys to make process of getting to FE faster but will tear them down as soon as i get there
-1 i recently baught my way to FE from PM era still short about 2M supplys to unlock 1st FE tech but am completely against this idea

Last edited:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I bought goods for two other GB's recently and afterwards, I found that I don't want to give up anything to make space for those GB's. So I haven't built them.
Hope this is not off-topic. I think there is some (albeit weak) correlation.

So I spent more than 600FP and bought two sets of goods for GB's.
And the goods right just sleep in inventory.
And I have to be careful when accepting trades from market. Don't want to lose the goods set.

Maybe +1 to the proposal to prevent such misfortunes as mine?

DeletedUser

Really????

It's more than a year old. It's in the archive, it's going nowhere so you just had to necro it, so everybody could see your very valuable contribution?
#be nice to agent please thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.