• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Point Swap

• Thread starter DeletedUser114896
  • Start date

DeletedUser114896

Hi,

As you know guilds often use the in-game mail to create swap threads for greater buildings.

My Suggestion is that each entry (when you click send) keep its current level so that you can track whether people are using it properly.

As an example:
Currently, on a 10 FP swap, if I click send and my building is at 142 it will show 142. If I then do another send and someone's added 10 points to my building, the thread will show all instances of my building as 152.

My suggestion is that my 1st entry stays at 142 and my second at 152.

Regards,
Mal

Galladhorn

Monarch
I do not know if this was ever suggested but as such I don´t care – Seams like a logical adjustment.

+1
To this or similar ideas

DeletedUser96901

My suggestion is that my 1st entry stays at 142 and my second at 152.
or in simple words:
it stays at the amount it had at the time you posted it

the nice thing about the GB info in the message is that it will get updated

players who want to keep track write the name of the GB with the current amount of FP to the list (at least in our guild)

Emberguard

Legend
Not sure I like this one. It's only of any use if you're on one thread at a time. Multiple threads will just result in the same problem as before and need more clicks to work out the same data. There's already guilds that get players to write down the amount the GB has underneath the attachment

Rather then showing old news only, it'd be better if there was additional information showing both current and what it was when posted for comparison

Edit: Something like this:
upload_2018-9-9_15-22-26.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser111359

Not sure I like this one. It's only of any use if you're on one thread at a time. Multiple threads will just result in the same problem as before and need more clicks to work out the same data. There's already guilds that get players to write down the amount the GB has underneath the attachment

Rather then showing old news only, it'd be better if there was additional information showing both current and what it was when posted for comparison

Edit: Something like this:
View attachment 16486

That's a perfectly good solution as well. Hopefully the graphics could be cleaned up a little first tho. ;)

DeletedUser

Easy isn’t always in favor by me.
The construction tool: cool and all but I liked the puzzle.
Surely I can choose to remain to do so.
In general easy takes away being challenged.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
±1

(Dear reader, the above is a snapshot of my opinion at that time. My mind may have changed since then.;))