• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Forge point package use in research

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3754

Would it be a good idea to be able to use FP packages directly in research instead of having to return to city two or three times to use them and put them into tech, it's no great hardship but could be made easier.

DeletedUser

With the current system, someone who is watching the donations to that GB has a few seconds to contribute when they see you start to add fps. It adds the potential for some competition when someone tries to steal the reward package by dumping a lot of fps at once.

I like the current system.

DeletedUser

See what happens when people don't use the template. I get confused :-) Now I have to ask the opener to please edit your post to put it in the template form.

DeletedUser

i dont mind the current system and agree with the point about great buildings, however I do not like at all that if i dont wait until the moment i get a fresh fp, and i decide to use a 10 point package the timer resets to a full hour, that part stinks.

DeletedUser2989

Considering this idea as implemented because FP packs are useable (can't remember exactly when) without exiting the tech window.

Status
Not open for further replies.