• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Point Limit

• Thread starter DeletedUser6603
  • Start date

DeletedUser10272

Reason Recap;
-It allows players toutilize FP packages without penalty

Just for this reason a recap at 11 would be nice.

Not freezing the countdown when having reached the 10FP maximum would be more subtle approach though.

Other than that, 'mehh!', or '-1'.

DeletedUser

I'll add my +1 to the 12 FP limit instead of 10. But if devs are really smart and devious they'll find a way to allow players to increase (permanently or temporarily) the cap even further with the use of diamonds. Of course atm everything is ridiculously priced so it needs a total reworking of diamonds to make it worth it - but with a price less than buying FP players might invest in an FP bank for times they needed to be away.

DeletedUser10336

Having 12 forge points limit would be great.

If you sleep 8 hours and have breakfast and shower in the morning, you're forced to login right before going to sleep, otherwise will have full 10 forge points.

DeletedUser11375

+1 to 12FP limit... I commute to work so miss out on FPs on some days, 12 would be a great help!

DeletedUser7099

i read somewhere that an average person only need 8 hours of sleep
so i'd say lower it to 8 points cap

-1 (no for once i'm not in the wrong thread, i'm counting in here too)

DeletedUser7719

i read somewhere that an average person only need 8 hours of sleep
so i'd say lower it to 8 points cap

-1 (no for once i'm not in the wrong thread, i'm counting in here too)
Yea, you need eight hours of sleep, but then some of us want to take a shower, brush our teeth, and put on some clothes (well, only if we're going somewhere). I would only want it shortened down to 9, but I don't care how high it goes.
Note it's only fair to keep it where it is, or lower it

DeletedUser

I have to agree with byeordie on this one. You need 8 hours of sleep, but that does not mean that the first thing you do when you wake up is open the game and start spending your forge points. I, personally, am quite cranky and disoriented :p in the morning and need a strong cup of coffee before anything else.
As to the suggestion to bring the cap to 12 forge points - +1 from me. ;)

DeletedUser7099

splash some water in your face, pop a red bull.., brush your teeth?!? takes five min. @ max.

why not drop the coffee and tooth brush in the garbage and chew on some military-gum instead, you get both caffeine and maybe not as clean teeth but you get to do two things at once.
There i saved five minutes off your time, now log in - log out - and get to work.

yes, lower it or let it stay as it is.

DeletedUser

Note it's only fair to keep it where it is, or lower it

That's worth a rep point. The only reason people are not complaining is they don't think this will be implemented or they are not thinking far enough ahead. The only way for non diamond users to compete with diamond spenders is to put in more time on the game. To take away any advantage for spending more time on the game is unfair.

If you are a diamond user, suck it up and spend some. If you are not, put in the time, its how you compensate.