• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Point Incone

• Thread starter DeletedUser111934
  • Start date

DeletedUser100832

High-level players can get several hundred a day without even contributing to GB's.

I get: 101 from AO, 75 from cape, 45 from CdM and inno, 60 from kraken. That's already 325, plus my 18 terrace farms, 80-odd shrines and all the special buildings (cherry, indian etc) probably take it near 600.

DeletedUser113882

I have a question about fp income. I am in the PE and receive about 45-50fp/day. I see players contributing 10/20/50fp per day to gbs but can not work out where the fps are coming from when I check out their cities. I have Sophia Hagia and Castel de Monte as well as event building producing 10fp/day.

I'm in Colonial and produce ~ 70 FP/day and none of my GB's are pretty high... most people have a combination of FP generating buildings (terrace farms, etc...) as they develop to finally replacing them with FP generating GB's such as Cape Canaveral.

But generally I'd say the 'main' routes of FP generation are...
1 - Cape Canaveral
2 - Terrace Farms (5FP/farm) / Maharaja's palace (5FP/day if connected)
3 - Arc - generating profit whenever you invest well.

Emberguard

Legend
A lvl 95 Arctic Orangery will net you 1,785FPs for first place without any arc rewards, it also produces 95FPs per day

If you can find high lvl GBs that have not many contributors then you can get ahead a lot quicker then otherwise.