• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge point donations to Great buildings

DeletedUser15961

Hi does anyone have a good suggestion for a system to implement in a guild that takes turns to donate FP to members GB?

I have been trying to think of a fair system and obviously am aware that not all in the guild will take part and i wondered if anyone else had implemented anything successful in their own guild.

Thanks for any suggestions

DeletedUser9019

I think it is difficult to make any such system work optimally. Better to find one or two partners to exchange fp with - you can select ones that have GB that you need plans for and vice versa, so that you all get plans in addition to medals and fp packages. And since you will be donating 10-20 fp daily to the same building, odds are you will get first place and maximum rewards.

DeletedUser

10-20 FPs sounds like a little too much if you are still working on tech tree

DeletedUser

Why not try a reciprocal system where 2 players agree amongst themselves to contribute a certain number of points to each others' buildings?

DeletedUser5180

in my atlantis guild we have groups of 6 players who donate 5 per day to the first player in the groups gb. once it levels up once we move on to the next players gb and so on till each player is levelled up once. Then we have the option to stay for another round or change to a different gb or withdraw. we have been doing this since gbs were introduced and its very successful. we have 9 groups running at the moment, each one has its own forum and we have a dedicated message thread for updates etc.

DeletedUser14587

look mate i have an idea it might work for u and u can have control over it setup group of ur guild for those who willing to donate for each other to get their building leveled up every group can be made up of 7 people they can decide how many they all can give everyday 10 or 15 or even 24 the whole forge point of the day so everyday they will put in each other building of choice each group have a member who control and monitor to make sure everyone had made his obligation

according to ur guild not all will want to participate so if u have 7 or 14 or whatever number u can divide them to small group appoint one as supervisor and go on

think about that good luck ah btw this had been worked in alot of guilds i know

DeletedUser

why would you have groups that are larger than the payouts? Whoever is in 5th or 6th gets nothing. Some GBs require drastically different amounts of FPs to level up too. Is the person who is up also donating to his own GB?

DeletedUser15961

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, much appreciated and a lot of food for thought

DeletedUser8813

we have a system going where a group of seven agreed to donate ten fps a day(all still in tech)
each player has a day of the week,each player nominates a gb,
on the allotted day of the week that player gets 60fps into nominated gb.
this way each player gets 60 fps a week into his /her gb its easy to track and everyone is happy.

the number of fps can be set to any number people are happy with