• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge point bar

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Hi , like usual on forums it is impossible to find one correct anwser or info. Can anyone coment or explane the thing with forge point bar that it is limited to collect only 100 fps from a players daily colection from 24h special buildings and GBs. As then a player with big and advanced city needs to partially collect and start the next 24 hour cycle on some buildings, then go and spend some and if his collection is 200+ do that several times. Then the next day some collection will come earlier and some later messing the sync of collection. Please example that and point me in the right direction of a thred or poste where inno announced that as a change in game ...:-)) thx!

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Why?

Cause you can not search someone else has to do it for you?
I certainly didn't ask for your sarcastic anwser like allways.

I simply asked for help as a search on forum here or anywhere else haven't gave me any information about that inno decision. Only when i googled i found some mentioning of that on US forum and nothing else as i allready wrothe that i couldn't find it . And any other person would help if that person knows somting more . So thx for your big help ....

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Or whatever thred and post i do find mentioning anything to do with FPs is 2 or even more years old ...

Agent327

Overlord
I
I simply asked for help as a search on forum here or anywhere else haven't gave me any information about that inno decision. Only when i googled i found some mentioning of that on US forum and nothing else as i allready wrothe that i couldn't find it . And any other person would help if that person knows somting more . So thx for your big help ....

So what do you expect? That we have it bookmarked? Or do we have to search for it ourselves as well.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
If you don't knowe, then the question is not for you ... i asked if someone dose knowe ... or remembers seeing it or readin something about it ... and it has nothing to do with expectations . It only has to do with comon sens . If for example someone asks a question , and a person do knowe some info or a partial anwser then usualy they would write somerhing like this maybe : oh yes , i herad / read something about that i think ther and it was because o that ... bla bla bla ...

And you Agent327 have no communication sklis it looks like or anything in that department .

Also there are people that have direct contact with inno and people that do updat threds that could possibly have an idea where it could be writen ...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
So if you don't understand the normal conversation maybe you shouldn't have even anwser anything ...

Forwandert

Major-General
No idea where the update thread is but it's probably been this way for a year at least so you'll need to dig deep for the thread. It was actually a huge improvement before that you just clicked as many fp collections as possible before it didnt let you collect anymore or kicked you off the game with an error. As you where resricted to the fp bar. Which makes your query a little odd as it's been this way for a good while and before it was a lot worse.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I don't actually have that problem , but i have some friends and guild mates that do , and they started to complane about it like several months ago . As i remember the visiting a friend while he was playing he was able to collect all his fps and it was a lot more then 100 .. so i was commenting somerhing with him today and i tryed to find the info. You can call ot curiosity. I used to play other similar games and forum was allways a place of good vibes and even in situations like this there would be at least 10 people trying to contribute to conversation ... thx for your info :-)

Forwandert

Major-General
I only play on the app so not 100% on how it works but if they where on a computer ive read a few times there is an option to collect all for 5 diamonds. Not too sure if that allows you to bypass the 100 limit. If you swipe quite fast you can go over the 100 fp limit and I've had over 300 fps in my bar from GE so I imagine the game would cope with higher amounts if the collect all will allow you to go higher than the bar limit.

Agent327

Overlord
Also there are people that have direct contact with inno and people that do updat threds that could possibly have an idea where it could be writen ...

Same place it always is. In the announcements.

I only play on the app so not 100% on how it works but if they where on a computer ive read a few times there is an option to collect all for 5 diamonds. Not too sure if that allows you to bypass the 100 limit.

Yes there is and it does.

If you swipe quite fast you can go over the 100 fp limit .

No you can't. Once you pass the 100 you can swipe till you see blue in the face. On 99 however you can still collect a GB that gives 60.

DeletedUser99692

The announcement you are looking for is https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-90.32671/
The exact paragraph;
The limit of only being able to collect one Forge Points collection beyond 10 Forge Points in the Forge Points bar has been bumped up to 99 FPs. This should allow everyone to more smoothly do the collection of productions in their city.
This has since been altered to allow the addition of FPs gained from GE or other external sources should that take it over the set limit. e.g.; the purchase of diamonds with an offer of forge points.

Forwandert

Major-General
No you can't. Once you pass the 100 you can swipe till you see blue in the face. On 99 however you can still collect a GB that gives 60.

Once the bar registers you have hit 100 fp it stops letting you collect, If you're at 99 and quickly swipe over a row of SOK or anything else including your gb with 60 fp you can still collect them. I do it all the time.

Agent327

Overlord
Once the bar registers you have hit 100 fp it stops letting you collect, If you're at 99 and quickly swipe over a row of SOK or anything else including your gb with 60 fp you can still collect them. I do it all the time.

Maybe on app, not on PC.

Forwandert

Major-General
Yep sounds like another difference. My fp collection is around 110/130 depending on galaxy bonus so I try and use 10 fp and collect everything else in one swipe usually end up around 110/115 in the bar to use as needed. If it looks like I won't get all in one collection I go to 99 and make sure I'm collecting a close cluster whilst it's still calculating the additions.

DeletedUser99692

There are differences between the browser and app versions of the game and the Devs are working to bring the two into alignment.

Emberguard

Legend
@ntnete0 On desktop there's a "collect all" option for 5 diamonds. If you have a city with more then 100FPs and use the collect all function you should be able to fully collect your city in one go.

DeletedUser112892

@ntnete0 On desktop there's a "collect all" option for 5 diamonds. If you have a city with more then 100FPs and use the collect all function you should be able to fully collect your city in one go.
However, this is catastrophic idea for heavy questers :)