• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Point Bank

Does anyone else like the idea of a forge point bank? Not just the inventory pool but a proper bank that you can separate forge points. This would mean you can have a dedicated amount set aside for investments, sniping, own investment, 1.9 etc.

Shad23

Emperor
no bank already exists it's the inventory you just need to controle yourself when spending them lol not needed and not formated so won't be implemented or forwarded

Eldakin713

Private
Either bank or inventory is great...what I'd prefer to see is an option to send all fp's that's put on the bar sent to our inventory.
Now with HC, GbG rewards & a higher daily collection, it would help more to get those points put straight into the inventory & not be forced to used them the minute the rewards are won or collected.
For those who have already finished the tech tree, I think it would be more beneficial :)

DeletedUser96901

Now with HC, GbG rewards & a higher daily collection, it would help more to get those points put straight into the inventory & not be forced to used them the minute the rewards are won or collected.
think about it again :rolleyes:

does InnoGames want that those FP go into the inventory ?

if your answer is yes then next question:
why does InnoGames don't put them directly into the inventory ?

Nice to see several responses, but I still haven’t seen any reason why the idea is not good? Having the ability to separate your FPS seems to be a good idea having asked several friends. just having to control your spend just doesn’t seem to be a clear response because it’s much more then that. Currently I have to write down on a piece of paper how much I need to keep in the pool for my 1.9 and how much I can use to snipe. I hope I’m not the only person in the game having to manually record what I can and cannot use.

I certainly hope we can get more responses.

Emberguard

Legend
So what I gather from this is you’d like to separate your FPs into different sections.

Currently I have to write down on a piece of paper how much I need to keep in the pool for my 1.9 and how much I can use to snipe.
And you likely still would have the same amount of paperwork you’re doing now. Any profit that comes back wouldn’t be going into the compartment it comes out from, it’d just go into your main pool of FPs. So you’d still have to track outgoing and incoming amounts to then sort into the compartments

Shad23

Emperor
lol i use what's called my memory i don't write down anything on sheets of papers + if i'd realy want notes i'd use option in FoE helper to write it there cause FoE helper has a note book sory mods if am talking of a 3rd party here but that would solve his problem now we just need to get INNO to implement a note book where youre notes stay noted in game and his problem will be solved he'd only need to clic on his notebook in game to check what he needs to keep

I play FOE on my iPad so no FOE helper. Quite a lot of players do not use a pc / laptop. I’ve transferred everything to my notepad on the tablet but nevertheless still an issue. Great of you to use your memory but when you have 20k+ fps it’s not as simple.

DeletedUser96901

Currently I have to write down on a piece of paper how much I need to keep in the pool for my 1.9 and how much I can use to snipe.
really ?

and what if your snipe pool is empty but your 1.9 pool still has 1000 FP in the inventory
and then you see a snipe spot which gives 50 FP profit ?

wouldn't you use the 1.9 pool FP for it ?

So what I gather from this is you’d like to separate your FPs into different sections.

And you likely still would have the same amount of paperwork you’re doing now. Any profit that comes back wouldn’t be going into the compartment it comes out from, it’d just go into your main pool of FPs. So you’d still have to track outgoing and incoming amounts to then sort into the compartments
Yes, but you can separate the FPS which makes the whole thing simpler. You don’t have to manually keep track. Yes, we can use a calculator but other then that just put the points into the relevant section.

really ?

and what if your snipe pool is empty but your 1.9 pool still has 1000 FP in the inventory
and then you see a snipe spot which gives 50 FP profit ?

wouldn't you use the 1.9 pool FP for it ?
You can do, the whole point is that it gives you options to plan your spend. If you want to snipe and not plan then keep you points in the regular pool. This is more for the individuals that want to plan their gb leveling and helpI gotta their guildies and friends in the 1.9.

Emberguard

Legend
I play FOE on my iPad so no FOE helper. Quite a lot of players do not use a pc / laptop. I’ve transferred everything to my notepad on the tablet but nevertheless still an issue. Great of you to use your memory but when you have 20k+ fps it’s not as simple.
There’s a list already ingame of every GB you currently have contributions on. Pretty easy to take a quick glance at where the FPs are

Eldakin713

Private
think about it again :rolleyes:

does InnoGames want that those FP go into the inventory ?

if your answer is yes then next question:
why does InnoGames don't put them directly into the inventory ?

Yes, I know it's all a big money making scheme & in all fairness, this is Inno's job & those people need to be paid...so diamond purchases are required.
But this game has also been going on for 8 years now & originally those points were credited to our inventory...I'm just saying it would be nice to see some of that come back.
We can buy diamonds & spend them on other things, I don't think getting fp packages would make a lot of difference in the inventory

There’s a list already ingame of every GB you currently have contributions on. Pretty easy to take a quick glance at where the FPs are
Not about what’s been invested, it’s more about what can be used from your pool and how much. That’s the whole reason of a forge point bank with the ability to create sections if you want.

Yes, I know it's all a big money making scheme & in all fairness, this is Inno's job & those people need to be paid...so diamond purchases are required.
But this game has also been going on for 8 years now & originally those points were credited to our inventory...I'm just saying it would be nice to see some of that come back.
We can buy diamonds & spend them on other things, I don't think getting fp packages would make a lot of difference in the inventory
It would take all strategy away from the game especially later era players.

When collecting GBs I either have to stick the fp into my own building or rapidly find spots to take, else the collection gets stalled (play on app so no diamond collect)

With your idea I wouldn't have to do our think about anything, they'd all just go to the inventory to be used at my leisure making everything a lot easier

Shad23

Emperor
8 years now & originally those points were credited to our inventory.
lol use the Arc corectly , get it to lvl 80 once there if you want your FP's to go from your bar to inventory take 1.9 spots with bar once GB lvl's they get transfered to your inventory end of story bank already exists just use it corectly it's called an Arc80+inventory+notebook problem solved his problem now only needs a ingame notebook