• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Point bank

• Thread starter DeletedUser98205
  • Start date

DeletedUser98205

Is there any way of removing the 10 point limit as players loose out if they are away from the game, I work 11 hour shifts so always end up loosing points as I have another hours travel on top of this.

DeletedUser97579

Don't believe so - but talks of mobile versions have been doing the rounds for a while. When something halfway decent there comes out it'll enable some play during the breaks.

DeletedUser98205

I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet and it currently says that it needs Adobe Flash player, when I go to download flash it says it isnt supported.

DeletedUser276

Is there any way of removing the 10 point limit as players loose out if they are away from the game, I work 11 hour shifts so always end up loosing points as I have another hours travel on top of this.

lol good idea... how about we set it so you only gain the forge points when your logged into the game ;) that would take care of that issue :D

Tbh we want you to log in and spend the forge points as such there is a cap of 10. This gets people to log in 2 - 3 times a day. When the mobile app comes out then bwammo that should solve alot of the issue of missing out on fp.