• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Forge Piont Contribution Tab -

Should there be a icon to access GB Conributions next to the goods icon?

• Total voters

DeletedUser113200

Proposal:
I propose a new tab beside your current era goods tab that sits above the game screen window

Reason:
I have considered the necessary enhancements and have compared the time it takes to get to your great building Forge points contribution list

Details:
If approved>>It will save time on donating forge points on Great building by making 1 click with the mouse & not several

Visual Aids:
Pictures are supplied

Balance:
It will require some adjustment by web designers and graffic support but only minor. The impact of the idea will be a Positive one ,
Abuse Prevention:
It would be imposiable for any player to cheat or abuse the system. It will only make it more efficient for players.
Summary:
So in summary I hope what I have written explains everything Please let me know if you requires any other details? #Efficient #One click

Attachments

• BP.jpg
    BP.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 165
  • new tab2.jpg
    new tab2.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 175

DeletedUser116777

Not really. I can click on my GB and use less clicks, so what on earth do you want?
I'm guessing it's not to add to your own GB's, rather to view your contributions to others' GB's. It's quick on the app - 2 taps - but takes a while to navigate to on PC. +1 from me

DeletedUser112892

+1 because of two reasons:
-It would make GB contribution stats instantly accessible.
-This would be a solution to problem of not being able to access GBs contributions window without collecting from City Hall, if collection is ready

DeletedUser113200

+1 because of two reasons:
-It would make GB contribution stats instantly accessible.
-This would be a solution to problem of not being able to access GBs contributions window without collecting from City Hall, if collection is ready

Exactly tripple 2 there a multitude of reason why Keep up the good work bro

DeletedUser113200

This can already be done by clicking on yourself in the neighbourhood/guild/friend tabs

Hi emberguard My other option that I have been pondering is a Alocated hot key like a f1 or something like that. There are a number of hotkeys already set up Like the Letter ( I ) for inventory so would that be a less cost affective way for this Idea