• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge of Empires BEST MOMENTS V.S. WORST MOMENTS

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
the ten greatest moments vs the ten worst moments in FoE:
1.Got a wishing well for the first time --- You got medals
2.Got a shrine of knowledege --- No one motivates it
3. Got all prints for a GB ---- Does not have the goods for it ( or vice versa)
4. Got a terrace farm ---- does not have enough space/ population
5. Got a unit an age up---- loses it first went you try it at battle
6. Got a mahajara's palace --- gets plundered
7. Finishes level 3 GE ---- The leaders unlocks the fourth
8. Discover a new continent --- realises that you have to scout it first
9. About to level a powerful GB --- other people levels yours
10. Gets first place on a level 69 GB --- People snipes it

Post some ideas here :) :D

DeletedUser115071

How is this a worse??? If I don't get my GE4 unlocked I get cranky haha

About to level a powerful GB??? Powerfull GB, you mean Colliseum?

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant

How is this a worse??? If I don't get my GE4 unlocked I get cranky haha
Yeah I know but sometimes I just got fed up for all those fighting and negotiating, and when you got good enough rewards you felt satisfied and just don't wanna play anymore

About to level a powerful GB??? Powerfull GB, you mean Colliseum?
Do you think that Colosseum is even good? And did I say it is good? No. Did I even talk about the Colosseum? NO. Also you spelt Colosseum wrong.

DeletedUser115071

The Colosseum or Coliseum
I was just joking around about it.. lol

DeletedUser15986

How was the first easter event like?

Excellent... We planted eggs in towns via polishing decos and harvested eggs that were hidden in our own towns. Those could then be used to get rewards from the Easter Shop, which weren't random gambles and you didn't acquire a load of inventory cruft.

It had minor issues, such as a low egg limit which mostly affected people who had to work, but it increased interaction with the neighbourhood and the more you played the more rewards you could get. There were a few suggestions on how to tweak the event the following year, but Innerf broke it - and started their current decline of turning lots of events into a gambling game

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Excellent... We planted eggs in towns via polishing decos and harvested eggs that were hidden in our own towns. Those could then be used to get rewards from the Easter Shop, which weren't random gambles and you didn't acquire a load of inventory cruft.

It had minor issues, such as a low egg limit which mostly affected people who had to work, but it increased interaction with the neighbourhood and the more you played the more rewards you could get. There were a few suggestions on how to tweak the event the following year, but Innerf broke it - and started their current decline of turning lots of events into a gambling game

well...
I wish I was back there then.
Wait no-- We don't have GE at that time!