• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge of Empires 1.0 discussion thread

DeletedUser

Rewards for infiltrate quests will be upgraded, most likely with 1.03.

Thanks for your patience,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Whenever a quest calls for me to 'infiltrate' I just capture the sector. I find the results the same, as in the quest will complete if the province is captured. Is it an exploit? I think it is intended that way but I am not sure.
It is intended this way. :)

FenTigress

Private
It's a shame we're back to the game crashing every multiple times again...or I should say the game crashing the flash player. And before anyone suggests it, I don't have any other windows or tabs open, and yes I Cclean my computer regularly and refresh. Before we lost the 'beta' tag the game was so much better and hardly crashed anymore and seemed to have solved that old problem, but now it's back to crashing after visiting a handful of ciities to polish/motivate or a handful of battle screens. Yesterday and today I've had to refresh a page 3 times in a row, and use F5 + CTRL before the city came back and once today I had that page where it tells you to have the up to date flash player. I HAVE the up to date flash player.
I have less and less time to play this game and if it's going to go back to crashing regularly again I might have to consider not playing it at all...which is a shame, because I do enjoy it...when it works.

DeletedUser7719

Are all your animations off? I still haven't had this problem since the animation-off update

DeletedUser8793

No... the Flashplayer crashes sometimes more after 1.02. I notice this too and I play on 3 different servers at the same time.

FenTigress

Private
Yes, I have all the animations turned off. Everything was fine until the past couple of weeks, when gameplay has got more and more sluggish. I've done all the checks on my laptop and everything is fine with my actual hardware and software, it's the game that's gone crappy again.