• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Friday Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I am sorry, but this offer now, is terrible. If it had been the other way around "buy 995 diamonds for 50 Forge Points" absolutely I would have bought it. But 50FP for 995 Diamonds (and regularly 2500 diamonds??). It takes weeks if not months to get that many diamonds - and on the flip side, 50FP can be made once or a few times a day with collections, GE prizes that could give 100FP in one shot (and never seen more than 100 diamonds as a GE Prize)

So, for feedback - this was a terrible offer. Appears to only be an offer for anyone with more money than brains.
1606514557047.png

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I love it when Black Friday comes around in Forge, cause its the same every year.

Watching them put up hilariously bad offers, better then April first!

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Let me be honest with these "sales". I think that FoE is one of those games that has truly expensive special currency. So you basically need to spent ~50€ in order to get enough diamonds to buy only 1 upgrade kit for specific event buillding?!?! Is it a bit too much? I think Inno should definitely think about tweaking prices of diamond packages.

Knight of ICE

Let me be honest with these "sales". I think that FoE is one of those games that has truly expensive special currency. So you basically need to spent ~50€ in order to get enough diamonds to buy only 1 upgrade kit for specific event buillding?!?! Is it a bit too much? I think Inno should definitely think about tweaking prices of diamond packages.

How many of these games do you know that also gives you a chance to win a lot of this "special currency"?

Diamond packages are tweaked. Spend more, get more!

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
How many of these games do you know that also gives you a chance to win a lot of this "special currency"?

Diamond packages are tweaked. Spend more, get more!
One of the best examples is Clash of Clans, oh yes, the best money grabbing game in the world. I play it for such a long time and I can freely say that it has much better optimised special currency system than FoE. What is more important, you can get that currency (Gems) in bigger amounts for free too.
It's plain simple, if you want players to buy more diamonds, don't make them need to spent 50€ in order to get only one selection kit for an event building or another great item. With selection kits having that price, I would rather wait for next year's events to get thethose selection kits needed to get the missing building levels than to pay with diamonds for them.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
...So, for feedback - this was a terrible offer. Appears to only be an offer for anyone with more money than brains.
Well, $250 for a Celtic set is at least no where near the levels of stupidity as those idiots who are paying $2000 - 3000+ for a PS5 or Xbox Series X system. :P
(...and those are the lower end of the scalper "deals" with some people reportedly paying in excess of 10-12k for a system!)

...oh, and let's not mention the issues with the new PS5 bricking, among other defects.

So Inno is still really just a wee tadpole, and we can't complain that much, since they actually *DO* still somewhat care for us, their paying customers.
Unlike Sony & Microsoft who've massively screwed over their entire fan base and don't actually give a rat's fart at all.