• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Friday Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Forwandert

Major-General
Another chance to buy things that have no set price at a significantly reduced price. My favourite types of sales. I prefer to buy them at full price, when will they be available at full price?

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Another chance to buy things that have no set price at a significantly reduced price. My favourite types of sales. I prefer to buy them at full price, when will they be available at full price?
Do not forget that this is being announced roughly a day after a +20% diamond sale, and approximately 4 days after a +200% diamond sale.
But, for those that have Diamond Farms), guess those farmers will have something to use their stocks on.

Forwandert

Major-General
Do not forget that this is being announced roughly a day after a +20% diamond sale, and approximately 4 days after a +200% diamond sale.
But, for those that have Diamond Farms), guess those farmers will have something to use their stocks on.

I dont think they show to everyone at the same time. Last 200% bonus I got offered was during the last event with the event tokens included too.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I dont think they show to everyone at the same time. Last 200% bonus I got offered was during the last event with the event tokens included too.
oh really? Did not realize that. I used one of the 200% purchases a few months ago, just so I would have some diamonds to use, primarily for purchasing expansions. I have been fairly successful with GE4 with getting diamond awards, so figure that is how I will stockpile now in the off chance something of value (to me) is offered. Otherwise, just have the patience that this game is intended to create, and buy off the AD as it comes available.

Knight of ICE

They have a set price. It just is not something you see very often, so you might not know they have.

They don't show them to everyone at the same time. Some are individual offers.

Pyroxy

Private
As someone who has not seen one of these sale events before, what are the types of items that might be put on sale, or what kinds of things have appeared in previous years? Crow's nest selection kit and that sort of thing?

Knight of ICE

As someone who has not seen one of these sale events before, what are the types of items that might be put on sale, or what kinds of things have appeared in previous years? Crow's nest selection kit and that sort of thing?

Look up the feedback on the previous announcements and you will get an idea.

A building with upgrades is usually sold, generally base building and upgrades are 995 diamonds each so for a full building would cost in the region of 10k diamonds

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Why are the packages you can buy including no diamonds? lol

fifty USD (which is 70+ Aus) for like, a handful of stuff, lol.

MaraJ636

Private
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but if you accidentally click outside the initial popup window for the 2-hour offers, there's no matching icon showing up in the icon pane, so there's no way to get to what is being offered. The only thing I can access is the "Scientist Package". Am I missing something or is this a glitch?

1606477090627.png