• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thank you Inno. Once again, another good Event - balanced for players to choose Event Building or Dailies - not both. Listened to the information MooingCow provided early on, waited until the last day, spent the diamonds on the UItimate Coach - and ended up with a fully levelled Event Building (Bistro) on both worlds.
For those that keep complaining about how impossible, or too expensive the Coach was this year - you had 3 weeks+ of doing full 64/48 GE, plus some GBG action, and you would have had more than enough diamonds for the Coach. It was your choice how to spend (or save) diamonds over the past few weeks. As it was your choice to play for Dailies, or to target the Event Building only. Numerous events lately have shown that Inno is rebalancing the game so that FTP play players can still attain the Event Building, at the cost of giving up the Dailies. Reducing the greed of FTP players is a good thing (even if nobody officially is going to come out and explain the what's or why's of the changes and their actions).
And for the first time ever for me, on D, I actually Gold rank - which I had never done before - only with the expenditure on the U.Coach. And I have Silver on B.

Zontan

Private
Years ago FTP players could get a fully levelled building plus level 1 (towards a second building) - to dismiss the concerns of players as greed is too much. Besides, a system requiring players to finish in Bronze League or higher (which is only the top 20% of players) is flawed - it means 80% of players would not be able to achieve a fully levelled buidling. The League rewards should be something extra, helping players get towards a 2nd fully levelled building (due to wanting the other branch building for example) and thus enticing players to spend diamonds

lezduit

Private
i want say more than this one event.Halloween was realy cool.friend come to game.and was happy.but when winter event started,was so bad on all.poor event,poor gifts rewards.friend now inactive.a ye when bowl started it was last drop,so i play alone again.last event was so so disgusting,missing 1 upgrade for main "reward".where not so something cool.i play almost from launch game.what can i say gifts from events so poor.those buildings most looks with poor art.like last one pizzeria or what was last.when The Flying island for e.g. looks realy good.if not enough feedback just tell.i have lot what to say.and klicking on taverns ,why its stil manual?game not respond few sec after klick.idk i not klick if no missions.but if mission.its terible,i need go and klick 10 mins those 20 players.when speed is 250 mb or 10 mb or 500 delay is same