• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

Spartan08

FoE Team
Co-Community Manager
Please leave your feedback for the Forge Bowl 2023 starting on January 17th below. See here for the full details of the event.

* Event icon does not work in latest firefox. To access event quests I need to click on daily quests icon and once the quest window is open I can navigate to event quests by clicking its icon.

* Event milestone rewords are not shows. There are only placeholders.

Seems two months of coding and testing event was not enough for the devs, or the management, or both...

I'd say a lot more about the game but I won't since this is not the place....

Came here to say the same, 150 was just about bearable, to triple it is absolutely disgusting! This is the truth, I was going to buy some diamonds in my 4th world Uceria today but as soon as I saw that I put the game down and WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. Well done ‍♂️

* Event icon does not work in latest firefox. To access event quests I need to click on daily quests icon and once the quest window is open I can navigate to event quests by clicking its icon.

Seems two months of coding and testing event was not enough for the devs, or the management, or both...

But this is exactly the place to say. Go for it, they may realise everything they've done recently is ruining the game and certainly making me consider deleting the game. Shame because it was great to find a game that was different to the others.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager

Hey there, these are not issues with the event, it sounds like you browser cache needs a good clear out. Make sure to clear cache and cookies for all time, and if you still have issues, try a different browser. :)

Emyllis

Private
Agreed, the inflation increase for the price of pixels is beyond greedy.

I understand things go up in price but to triple the cost of the ultimate coach, is a bit over the top greedy. Looks like this will be a hint of FoE for the rest of the year. GG (Guaranteed Greedy)
it's already gone there,. We now need to pay real money for the extra Grand prizes, which we used to be able to buy with diamonds, adding a heap of fragments rather than the actual prizes as rewards.
I understand that even "free to play" games needs the pay aspect in order to keep developing, but this seems over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emyllis

Private
I will add my disgust at the astronomical price increase of the diamond coach. Just why? I am also disappointed with the move to real money rather than in game currency (diamonds) for the higher tier Event prizes. Guess that won’t revert either.
Think it would probably be too hard to revert, as some players may have already paid.

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
I dont mind paying a bit extra as I have run my own server and know the cost of running just one is very expensive.

Plus the teams wages.
However with the pay for more things and the rise in diamond cost goodies is waaay above whats good in the current climate situation in the world.
Please rethink these things and work closer to budget?
Warrior

hades8840

Corporal
Did they sneak the price increase on the coach's? because I cant remember it being that price on beta out of habit I usually buy the coach twice in this event that wont be happening now as I play 10 plus worlds I wont get the coach on all worlds now .. under hand way yet again trying to get blood from a stone.. price needs to be reverted back to what it was

MooingCat

Private
I see the Pergola has been added to the event pass from the first page, and grand prizes updated to account for the event pass pieces. I'll give credit where it's due, the way the grand prizes have been adjusted is quite clever, it gives those who spend money for the event pass enough level 1 buildings, while not removing any upgrades from the grand prizes. Without the event pass you'll end up with a spare lv1 building, but as you don't lose any upgrades it's not a big deal. So my feedback for the implementation is that it's alright.

However, it does feel like a slap in the face to f2p players considering how heavily nerfed the event is this year compared to last year. It was already a lot harder / more expensive (free / paid for diamonds) to get the main building fully leveled for f2p players, but now in addition you also see the abundance of kits in the event pass. I really hope Inno moves away from this kind of balancing in the future, making things harder and offering the solution for money is not the direction I want to see the game (continue to) go towards.

Gorroth

Private
From the official announcement:
  • We have increased the buildings stats of the Pizzeria and the Bistro.
    • The Pizzeria will now provide 6 Forge Points instead of 3 Forge Points.
    • The Bistro will now provide 15 Goods instead 10 Goods.
    • On top of we have also added a new bonus to the Pizzeria and Bistro. Both buildings will now provide an 8% to 10% Defense boost for the attacking army, depending on your era.

The pizzeria is still listed as giving two fragments of store building as per the initial announcement. Since Friday, the pizzeria now only gives one fragment of store building. This does not appear in the new announcement.

This is misleading and is poor customer service from Innogames. There's my feedback.

This is the official announcement:

Last edited:

Iwateguy

Major-General
At the very bottom of the announcement page on Beta, several changes for the Live event were listed. One was the price increase for the coach. Of course, no rationale was offered as to why the price was going up. I expect they want to see how much the market will bear.

From Beta >>
  • Firstly, we have decided to adjust the price for the Ultimate Coach. Instead of 150 diamonds, it will now cost 475 diamonds.
  • Next, we have increased the Fragments of the Epic Forge Bowl 2023 Selection Kit from 5 to 10 at the daily specials.
  • We have also increased the amount of some rewards in the Bowl Prizes.
  • The Milestone Quests now provide 100 Footballs more each.
  • The Pizzeria now provides 2 Fragments of the Store Building Kit.