• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
Please leave your feedback for the Forge Bowl 2022 starting on January 18th below. Click here for the full details of the event

Zzzzzzz...

Private
Am I the only player who is seriously underwhelmed by the "reward" building of this event?
Zero FPs and 32 goods on 24 tiles???
I cannot conceive any age where this building would be even remotely useful.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Am I the only player who is seriously underwhelmed by the "reward" building of this event?
As with most Event Buildings, no matter what they offer - they are all very useful for newish players. Plenty of good buildings already created for existing players - do not always need something new.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Also attacking army defence boost up to 34% depending on your current technology age

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I do not know how at which age this hits 34%, but if this buidling adds significantly to the attacking defense boost in SAV, something's probably gone wrong with the town concerned.
BA0F9621-63CA-4313-A0C3-3AFE8A0FBF24.jpeg

Jubilee

Private
As a new player in the Iron Age I am grateful for all the prizes. I have a few too many aqueducts but other than that, all good. Using my Fiore Village already & it has been useful. Looking forward to the opportunity of upgrading it some more. I would love the opportunity to get more defense buildings or their upgrades. The Contestants estate attack boost has made a difference already with battles in the Guild Expeditions. I'm pleased. Oh & I can't wait to see what our surprise Box gives in 31 days time (I think 31).

Julmakulli

Private
The daily special rewards should have a "desperation timer." This means that after a certain amount of missed rolls, the chance to get a special goes up. A similar mechanic is used in other games such as hearthstone.
It is seriously frustrating to use money for diamonds and then get 2 daily specials with 3500 footballs with diamond coach enabled. According to the listed chances in the players, the chance to get this few is 0.5%. This really puts players off from paying more diamonds in future events.

Knight of ICE

May I remind everyone that this is a feedback thread and not a discussion. Ifd you want to discusss the benefits of the Fiori Village, start a new thread on it.

*Tom*

Private
Why not add a little bit of attack to Fiore Village and everyone will be rushing for it. Make it similar to eagle mountain, best building in the game

Those extra bowl prizes you can unlock for 1800 diamonds are almost as stupid and useless as the overpriced reindeer "rewards" in the winter event. :lol:

Funny how there's always someone who claims that it's impossible to get a fully upgraded event building without spending diamonds, even though it's usually no problem at all.

Knight of ICE

Funny how there's always someone who claims that it's impossible to get a fully upgraded event building without spending diamonds, even though it's usually no problem at all.

I think it is more sad than funny. Inno gets blamed for something where the actual and real problem lies with the player that does not understand how to do it.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Zero diamonds bought and I will have a lvl 10 building at the end of it. Plus won 19 Winner plaza selection kits, Event has gone well for me must be lucky to get 4 showings of the daily special I wanted over the last 3 weeks

Cuthwolf

Captain
As far as I can make it it is not possible to get the event building up to level 10 without spending a lot of diamonds and that is the only level where the attacking bonus kicks in
Do you log on every day to collect the footballs? Have you completed all of the (to date) event quests? Do you clear all of your incidents every day? If you do all three it is unlikely that you will will need diamonds for L10. This game rewards activity.

Emberguard

Legend
Do you log on every day to collect the footballs? Have you completed all of the (to date) event quests? Do you clear all of your incidents every day? If you do all three it is unlikely that you will will need diamonds for L10. This game rewards activity.
Providing you never touch the Gold Players and also go for either the Yard Coach or Ultimate Coach.

Haven't done the math for this years event. But I know in previous years if you went for the Gold Players and didn't choose a coach for improving distance then you were unlikely to finish the building. But if you ignored Gold players and improved your Yards then you were pretty much guaranteed to get the building fully leveled (on the assumption you got all footballs)