• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

why treasury selection kits cant keep upgrading without opening the inventory for each level ?
because it's old item ?
Think so, yes. It's a rather new feature that you can continue to upgrade buildings without going back to inventory for each upgrade. Some of the older buildings haven't been updated for that.
There may be another reason though. Not really sure.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

why treasury selection kits cant keep upgrading without opening the inventory for each level ?
because it's old item ?

Because you have the option to chose between a base building and an upgrade. All selection kits work that way.

Forwandert

Major-General
No diamond spending server I got a completed building.

2 servers I used the 150 dia option on both had a completed building, extra lvl 1 and extra selection kit.

Completed all the quests and collected incidents only on all, didnt buy any footballs.

Cuthwolf

Captain
No diamonds spent. I finished every quest, collected every incident, spent every football wisely; yet finished in Amateur League - must have been lots of diamond spenders on this event.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
There been events in the past where it been impossible to finish in the allocated time without diamonds.
This is not the first time this has happened.
Only spent diamonds twice on Coaches, to ensure I got a complete Colossus and Treasury - otherwise, no reason for diamond spending at all. If you did not use the coaches wisely, then you may have missed out on getting a complete Event Building - but as long as you use a coach (other then the default one), then you should have been able to get the completed Event Building.

Andrew420

Major
No diamonds spent. I finished every quest, collected every incident, spent every football wisely; yet finished in Silver League - must have been
because I choose the League coach every time I threw the ball

Dead-Eye

General
I got almost all I wanted. The few Colossus upgrades I still need will come soon enough. I don't have space for em at the moment anyway. The dias I did spend were in my fighting diamond mines anyway so no big deal. I probably could have played better but been kinda busy. No big deal. Good event. Only 2 more weeks till the next one!