• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Ev4ma

Captain
I don't understand the announcement... Maybe it's the poor structure.
So, a new event is coming out: it appears to be like the soccer event; there is a 3 avatars - after that you lost me.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Honestly the “best” combo would probably be the fp, although that too is still pretty bad, considering a LOT of other event buildings are much more efficient.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The main event building and the chained addon's are of low desire to me (the stats are very under-whelming) - but I definitely find that some of the Daily's (as per Beta) are substantially good. For this event, I hope to finish (and maybe even significantly start another) Colossus, get an Altar Garden, and see if I can pick duo packs of the Winner's Plaza.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
Will a olympic treasury selection kit be in the daily prize?
i'm hoping to get it, also the only building i want to get

Any Empire

Sergeant
Was able to get the 5 needed updates for the Olympic treasury, so no complaints about the drop rate (sample size 1, ymmv). Really the same mechanics as last year, though I quite like the new addition of mystery boxes; they provide a nice timer counting down to the next event.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Was able to get the 5 needed updates for the Olympic treasury, so no complaints about the drop rate (sample size 1, ymmv). Really the same mechanics as last year, though I quite like the new addition of mystery boxes; they provide a nice timer counting down to the next event.
You said "boxes", plural - is there more than one? I thought you only received a box when you did quest 1 of the Daily Questline

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
What exactly is this questions and non-feedback thread for? I see our posts in the feedback thread has been moved over here, for some reason?

Its all been feedback for the event usually discussed in the announcement discussion area, yet we in the cafe counter area, lol, not on the official linked thread

Knight of ICE

For some reason the threads got mixed up. Fixed it now.

This thread is for questions and comments that are not really feedback related, like posters telling what prizes they have won.

Nair

Private
I took 76 shots in a row with Ultimate Coach activated. Guess what? No DS.
The chances of that happening: 0.014%.
This is utterly disturbing.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
One day, I won an Altar Garden selection kit, and
Another day, I won an Olympic Treasury selection kit,
Both exactly what I need to upgrade the respective buildings fully,
Which were one level short of reaching the maximum.

r21r

Major-General
why treasury selection kits cant keep upgrading without opening the inventory for each level ?
because it's old item ?