• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date

DeletedUser114070

As per usual...make the focus on buying diamonds! Be as mean as possible handing out footballs...make it tricky to actually get high enough up thr ladder to make it worthwhile ...let you think your going well then suddenly move you back down the ladder...finish with bugg.. all

Boorg

Captain
As per usual...make the focus on buying diamonds! Be as mean as possible handing out footballs...make it tricky to actually get high enough up thr ladder to make it worthwhile ...let you think your going well then suddenly move you back down the ladder...finish with bugg.. all

Are you sure you know what you are saying? :? :? :?

If you played the Event right you did not need any Diamonds to get a level 10 Olympic Treasury but if you wanted more than 1 Olympic Treasury plus several of the Daily Specials than yes Diamonds are required.

Boorg

Captain
If I’m not mistaken this is the first time Upgrade Kits for the first Forge Bowl Event's Grand Prize the Pillar of Heroes came out and if I’m correct that will be 3 years and not 2 years. In fact it is 2 years. :P :P :P :P :P

Edit – Correction

The first Forge Bowl Event was in 2018 therefore this was the third Forge Bowl Event in view of that the Pillar of Heroes was introduced 2 years ago and not 3 years ago and as such the first Pillar of Heroes Upgrade Kits (available from this year’s Event) came out after 2 years and not 3 years.

Therefore for some buildings it is still more than 1 year!

DeletedUser112026

Quite soon after the last event, but man this event looks friggin' awesome. Incredibly rewarding. And gonna feel even more so since the next event that follows is the... carnival event usualy... ew.

Can't wait to rock out during this event and go nutz! So much to earn! Love the new building, all the extra defence is going to be epic for fighting!

New building is quite large at 20 spaces, but looks good and has really good bonuses.
nope next event is a new one i believe a st patrick day one

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Much worse.

Beta is exploding with comments from players that do not like it at all, so it is 100% certain it will go live.

Yeah, seen a couple posts saying " I can't wait to watch the *storm that will happen when this hits live in this state"
;)